LACE UP VELVET DREAMS!

Hello everyone, 


With the holiday season on the way, I'm already in the mood to dress up and let everything sparkly show, whether that is in jewelry, nails, hair glitter or dresses. It's the most EXCITING time of year! We get to wear our newest clothes, shop the most, spend time with the people we love and fill the world with smiles and joy! 💕 I promise I haven't had any drinks! hahaha I'm just really looking forward to the most wonderful time of the year!!!   


It may come as a surprise, but I've already started Christmas shopping... I know I'm surprised myself because usually I'm a "last minute" kind of shopper who has an idea of what to get everyone, heads to the mall and buys it. It has always worked in my favor, but this year I'm getting a head start! What kind of Christmas shopper are you? Spill the truth in the comments... I promise I won't judge you! (Your secret is save with me!)



  
When thinking of the holidays, I decided to stock up on a few velvet dresses because Santa told me to! LOL! But really, I think you've got to treat yourself first and then everyone else. Whatever makes you happy, baby! 

So this olive green velvet dream is something new, something I'm in love with and something I'll be wearing lots in the month of December. I like the front lace-up detail, the long sleeves, and the velvet material is always so romantic and beautiful to me. I know I can wear this dress with tights or fishnets with over the knee boots or sexy pumps. However, this time I wanted to dress it down as much as possible because it was just a normal day without any disco lights or blasting music (my two favorite things!). 

To keep it on the casual side, my over-sized denim jacket and sneakers were my "amigos". They did an amazing job in helping my vision come to live. A bit more cool, laid back vibes to the velvet paradise! 

Like a true jewelry lover, I wanted to shake my long tassels with this look. They're precious, gold and everything you would want hanging from your ears. This is the kind of statement I will be making at any Christmas or NYE party! 


           
Shop My Look:


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi  
Pinterest: FashionRadi    Facebook: FashionRadi 


What are you mostly looking forward to this holiday season? 

I'll be bringing all the inspiration related to the upcoming holidays, so be sure to follow along. Also, if you want to see something specific be sure to let me know. Until next time! 💋


                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!