COZY FALL STRIPES!

Hello everyone, 



It's the kind of autumn day where the sun is happily smiling! I'm also smiling because this is the most beautiful fall season in the history of Las Vegas. All I want to do is spend it outside all day long with my bff (you know who you are...sis) and fully enjoy the beauty. 

Speaking of sunshine..."Don't you know yet? It is YOUR Light that lights the world." A little something I came across and thought to share it with you because it's absolutely 100% true. We are the light that can spark love, beauty, excitement, adventure... everything meaningful, which we strive for as human beings. Remember this next time someone is in need of help or feeling lonely or being made fun of. With more light there will be less of everything that brings darkness!  




     
Continuing with my autumn style looks, I wanted once again to go for something that would be easy to wear and fun to recreate. An outfit you would want to wear over and over again because it's next level comfort with a maxi skirt and a cozy crop sweater. 

If you ever get tired of wearing jeans, this kind of skirt is ideal; long, stripy and totally twirl approved by me. I did one too many twirls to make three-hundred shots in total! hahaha I mean, I wouldn't mind doing it all over again. 😁 

Just as I love wearing sweaters everyday during fall, I thought it would be a shame if I didn't continue my sweater saga. Right now, it's hard to think of any better fall wardrobe essential. I find sweaters to be the next BEST thing after a warm hug! #letshugitout 

Some of you would add your Vans as a cool staple, but for me, these peep toe heels feel like sneakers, which is why I just went for them! Even when going for a casual outfit, I can't seem to let it slide without some type of a heel. As long as it's at least three inches, I'm goooood! 


          
In case of a sudden change in the weather or, honestly, for more of a staple, I wanted to add this lightweight coat. It just goes with the rest of the pieces even though it made me extra hot. I felt like I was in a sauna! 

Of course, once I put on everything, the last thing was to add some jewelry - a golden striking necklace and a few of my favorite stackable rings. Now I can happily say my outfit is COMPLETE! 

Shop My Look: 


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi 
Pinterest: FashionRadi    Facebook: FashionRadi


I hope you had a fun Halloween!👻
If you want to see my make-up look for Halloween, head to one of my social media accounts. Any guesses what it is? Hint: it's very colorful and involves my favorite flowers (red roses)! 

Talk to you soon! 


                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!