2018 FALL WARDROBE ESSENTIALS!

Hello everyone, 



Let the autumn vibrant leaves fall, the crispy fresh air dance throughout the day, and the cozy, chunky sweaters be our warm escape! Okay, that's not exactly how autumn looks like in Las Vegas, but you know these are the kind of memories I have from my childhood when I lived in a country with four seasons. So, now, even though the sun shines, I still get into this season by adding bits of fall essentials to my looks. 


This is the most exciting time to slowly transition into the new season, get used to layering once again and even mentally prepare for chilly nights and the habit of always grabbing a jacket before you go out.      

Change is upon us, so let's make it count! It's time to stock up on new wardrobe essentials that will last you throughout the whole season and make you just as fashionable!     
Here are my favorites, which most likely you will be seeing me wear lots this season! Just a little heads-up!!! 😉  

1. Layering Tees 

When I think of fall fashion, layering immediately pops into my mind and what's better than having a piece that does exactly that? Logo tees or any basic tee you might own is the way to go! Just image all the stylish ways you can wear it. With jeans, striped trousers, lightweight jackets, pleated maxi skirts...I see endless opportunities! 

I know for sure this is an essential we all LOVE from day to day (when staying at home) and can easily make it work for times when we find ourselves out and about. Simple, chic... the two words that describe a graphic tee and give the start to one "falling in love with autumn" mood. 

2. Denim Jeans 

Switch your summer dresses and skirts for a nice pair of jeans. Exactly what I'm planning to do this month. Jeans are way versatile and coming up with unique ways to style them always makes for one fun challenge. Later, I know I'll be hesitating to put them to the side as spring/summer arrive! 

3. Ankle Boots

This is the essential I tend to shop the most once fall arrives (even a bit before that, oops). I cannot live without all different print, style booties!!! I have the sense, this time around I'm going to purchase double the boots I purchased last year hahaha! What can I say, got to keep reaching new heights! LOL! 

A pair of stylish boots can make such a difference... your outfit looks the bomb, your confidence jumps a heel higher and you know you can never get tired of wearing them as they're meant to feel very comfortable! I'm telling you, there are no regrets whatsoever when ankle boots come along with the fall season! 

4. Lightweight Jackets 

You just got to have one! Something light, easy to throw on as you know the weather becomes more and more unpredictable each day. This way a jacket will work in your favor for both style and keeping you warm. Like they say, you can always take the layers off, so be sure to have a jacket with you just in case. 

They're the perfect outerwear transition piece for autumn because you can add them over your favorite tee, dress, romper, bodysuit. That's one way to keep wearing the summer pieces you just can't let go off quite so fast. 

5. Baker Boy Hats 

One of the biggest reasons, I'm into a serious rush for fall to arrive is because I get to wear all my baker boy hats and berets. That for sure is my signature accessory during this time of year! In my eyes, one hat can completely transform your outfit for the better and make you look like you came straight from a magazine, even if you're just heading out to run some errands. 

6. Cozy Sweaters 

This final wardrobe essentials is a must! The more sweaters, the happier you'll be. Why? They're so fun to switch up, plus so many great designs out there; color-blocking, with unique prints, studs, pearls... everything you could ever want in a sweater. 

Nothing beats the feeling of being wrapped around a knit sweater on a chilly day with a warm cup of coffee + chocolate cookies (can't forget them), watching something you enjoy. I mean, that's what autumn is for right?                         

Shop My Fall Wardrobe Essentials:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi      Twitter: @fashionradi     Pinterest: FashionRadi


Your turn! What's your fall favorite essential and what are you mostly looking forward to this autumn? I'll be awaiting your answers in the comments down below! 


                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!