GIMME GINGHAM!

Hello everyone, 


When I think of prints the one that comes second after my love for stripes is gingham. This checkered pattern may not be as popular as plaid, but has definitely taken on the fashion scene by designers like Joseph Altuzarra, Diane von Furstenberg, Oscar de la Renta and many more. It's versatile, can be seen in anything from clothing to party decor and kitchenware. Basically, it's the American print we'll never get tired off! 

I'm sure you've taken notice and might even have fallen in love with gingham because it can be so fun to style especially when you're going after a cool edgy street wear outfit for everyday. I know I get the chills every time I reach for this pattern because I'm weird like that...hahaha! Must be the awesome technique of overlapping horizontal and vertical stripes that make my heart checkered. Am I the only one?   


I'm thinking the more gingham the better! After-all you're your OWN style queen, so why not, right?      


  
To set my gingham cabby hat and skirt on fire (not literally), I headed to Downtown Las Vegas, where you can find the most picturesque graffiti walls. From one wall to another there's plenty to get you inspired, as well as your photographer. Also, you can find vibrant colors that go along with your outfit and give it that extra pop. exactly like the yellow works in highlighting my sunny cropped tee in these photos. Do you love it? 

Because of the location, more than anything I wanted to create an edgy, chic look that, of course, at the same time focuses on the checkered print. After all we're here because of gingham...it got us here and will get us even further! 


A look that is street ready... Ready to be taken anywhere!



          
Shop My Look:
 With the right accessories, it quickly tied up to what I was feeling and going for from the very beginning. They're the hidden key to creating something memorable and mostly YOU. There really is no right or wrong answer when it comes to putting together an outfit. You just got to give it LIFE once it hits your body!!!  

How do you like to wear your gingham print?Let's get gingham-talking in the comments down below. 


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:   IG: @fashionradi        Twitter: @fashionradi      Pinterest: FashionRadi


                                                                                                                     Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!