TROPICAL SUMMER HIT!

Hello everyone, 



Have you been on a luxurious yacht, sailing through the deep waters of the ocean, nothing but sky, water, and infinite horizons ahead? I haven't, but I have wondered and imagined what it would be like to experience such a lifestyle. 


Today's blog post is inspired by those luxurious yacht summers - linen light fabrics, bright playful accessories, golden sun-kissed tan, and plenty of chic unforgettable party nights. Sounds like a dream, right? Well, it can be just a dream OR it can be a dream come true - it's all in your hands. 

I chose to live the dream. I'm in love with my outfit. It makes me feel classy, sassy, and a bit like a summer hit on your favorite party playlist! FYI: my playlist begins and ends with Enrique Iglesias - Nos Fuimos Lejos - just in case you were curious...hehe :) 





My dress is everything that's hot right now. It has a gorgeous flattering triangle cutout on the front, a beautiful wrap detailing showing off your perfectly tan legs and subtly accentuating your waist, and a v-cut decollete with thin spaghetti straps for the complete fashionista package. 

Any fashionista knows that layering is good for the soul 😉 haha ...so...it's only right for me to throw on a denim button down shirt, and of course, tweak it juuuust a little - roll up the sleeves, tie a knot for a cropped style, and shimmy my way to an off-shoulder for a little fun in the sun! 

Little tip for you: light-wash denim is more suitable for the spring and summer seasons for obvious reasons - it's light, fresh, and because it's denim, it goes with everything in your closet.

And to turn up the heat this summer, always trust your colorful bright statement accessories like a hot pink clutch, orange tassel earrings, espadrille wedges, and trendy sunglasses. 



Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 

~ Photography: @artisticspring

~ Follow Me:   IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi  


So, there you have it - simple but effective way to live out your summer dreams...or at least, one of them...I'll leave the rest for you to take care of 😁

What's your "summer hit" when it comes to style and rocking the heat from AM to PM? 




                                                                                                                                 Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!