JANUARY CURRENT FAVORITES!

Hello everyone, 



As I was sitting outside at one of my go-to cafes, this awesome idea came to mind (trust me the fresh air does wonders) of sharing what I've been LOVING recently. That includes anything at all from fashion to beauty and beyond. It was a bit difficult to narrow it down to only five things, as my list kept multiplying, but in the end I managed to do it! Clap, clap!!!   

In this post, I'm going to stick with these two categories I mentioned earlier because I've got to save the rest for future posts as I'm hoping you'll want to see more of what excites me, what makes me ME and why these favorites are so special to me.

Do you find that some items, places, traditions are more meaningful than others because of the story or person behind that something? I do, that is why I deeply appreciate and treasure a lot of what I have, for example, when something has been given to me by people that I care about like my sister, parents, friends...it keeps the memory and happiness alive!!! 


1. 
    
Speaking of significant people in my life, one of them is my sister. You may wonder what does this velvet bucket bag have to do with her? Well, she's the one that surprised me with this gift, which I've got to admit I have wanted for a while. Now every time I wear it, I get reminded of her lovely gesture, of the fact that she has heard my wish and has made it come true. You see, it's A LOT MORE than just an item?! It's all about the love, care and gesture behind it! 

I was set on it being black, somewhat mini-sized because I wanted to be able to wear it all season round with any outfit combination and have it be the perfect size, not too big to drag me down or feel heavy after a while. I can't express how much I love it... plus, look, it's velvet (you know how much I adore anything velvet). My current and I think always favorite will be this bag!!!  


Shop My Favorite Bucket Bags:              


2.

Something you may not know about me is that I've always enjoyed running, staying in shape from a very young age when in my small village in Bulgaria all the girls and boys would get together and play soccer for endless hours. These are some of the dearest, sweetest memories of my childhood! 

Rewind twenty-six years later, I still love running (in fact, I am headed for a run tomorrow morning), and with that, I love shopping for new running sneakers. These Adidas neo cloud sneakers are my absolute favorite because I feel on cloud ten, when I run/walk in them. The pain and discomfort I used to feel with other athletic shoes is gone. They're so lightweight, I forget to take them off when I get home. I highly recommend them if you're looking for sneakers that have all the benefits. I also think they would look so cute worn outside of the gym with jeans, tee and a staple coat. 

Shop My Favorite Sneakers:        


3. 

The eye-shadow palette that I could use my entire life if I had no other choice, without a doubt would be this Too Faced sweet peach palette. It's got all the colors I'll ever need, they're so pigmented that with only one stroke on the eyelids, I'm ready to go and smells delightful... aroma of juicy peaches. 

I like to create from simple to more dramatic make-up looks with it, depending, of course, on the time of day and occasion. I prefer a party with good friends, killer music and lots of fun :) How about you? 

Shop My Favorite Make-Up Palettes:          


4.

Another sentimental item for me, given to me by my lovely parents. When I was opening the box, I knew it would be a gorgeous delicate jewelry piece like this, how could it not be? They just know me soooo well! Or should I say TOO well! 

I love the three drop hearts that I'm sure represent my sister, my mom and dad, each one right where it belongs with the warmest kind hearts. I've always loved anything heart shaped from heart shaped rings to heart shaped cakes (OMG I shouldn't have said that, now I want a chocolate cake). Sorry if I made you hungry as well! 

What else I love and most definitely appreciate about it is that if you sweat it doesn't leave a rusty mark on your neck. I've had so many necklaces/chokers turn my neck into a navy color after going out dancing that this necklace is one I'll never be taking off for sure... I can even shower with it! 

Shop My Favorite Heart-Shaped Necklaces:        



5.

My final favorite of the moment smells of honeysuckle with cedar leaving me feeling enchanted and luxurious every step of the way. Exactly the way I strive to feeling everyday! 

I still remember the very first time I was captivated by Nirvana fragrances. I was given a tiny store sample, one of their perfumes in the collection. As I sprayed it going out, it stayed with me throughout the whole day. I loved the scent so much that I said to myself... I need this perfume in a BIGGER size!  

If you own any of the Elizabeth and James Nirvana smells which one is your favorite? I've got the amethyst one! You know it... I'm absolutely thinking about getting the rest as well. One friend cannot live without the other LOL! 

Shop My Favorite Fragrances:     



~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Photography@artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi   


Looking forward to reading what has been your current favorite-anything; song, product, accessory, store...? Spill it down in the comments section! 

I can't wait to see you again next week! Remember: same time, same day! 



                                                                                                                                  Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!