FASHIONABLE SEXY FEELS!

Hello everyone, 



Do you know what? I was thinking today, what if every day was as special as New Year's Eve? Where every one gets extra excited and extra "fancy" with their outfit - how amazing would it be if we dressed up a little more around our day to day activities instead of waiting for bigger life events, like a friend's wedding or anniversary dinner date, a school prom or college graduation, to whip out our best outfit? 

I really wish sometimes that every day was New Year's Eve because I love how all the girls get excited about planning their outfit, going to the nail salon for a fresh coat of polish, swinging by the hairdressers for that perfect blowdry - really pampering themselves. 

I think that the most beautiful thing about being a woman is being respectful of your appearance. Every woman deserves love - and what is better than self-love? When a woman loves herself, she exudes confidence and beauty everywhere she goes. That love can make any dream come true. And one of the simplest ways to show your body and your heart love is by indulging in your favorite beauty and fashion guilty pleasures. It doesn't mean that you have to go ahead and spend a fortune, but just taking the time to really notice what you need and want in this moment to feel beautiful. 

That's the biggest REASON I started this blog - to inspire you to become thrilled again with fashion and everything that makes you feel beautiful. Every day should be a celebration of thy self. Every day should be a day to show off your best YOU! Why not dress up to the grocery store?! Why not play with a little more eyeshadow and lipstick when going out for a cup of coffee?! 

I try to live every day as if it is New Year's Eve again. I like to dress up on my "regular days" as well as on my special days. It makes me feel confident. 

So, I'm going to start the movement right here, right now! 

I have two fashionably fancy looks, which I want to share with you - both worn on "regular days" - one to a cafe, the other to a market place. :) See, I told you that you don't have to wait for once in a lifetime event to put your best foot forward! 







 Okay, so this outfit here is one I would wear anywhere! It's a big favorite of mine! I love this black and white monochrome combination with the significant trending pieces, like the frayed gingham, the faux fur and a hint of velvet, of course. 

It's edgy in a way, combined with the most beautiful feminine touches, like the rose tights, the sheer top with the bra peeking through. What else could you really want in an outfit? 

The one thing that tied this look to complete perfection is the white faux fur coatbecause you know, it's still supposed to be winter, and these are the coats I've been reaching for the most before heading out. It was sent to me by Popjulia, an online website that has it all, from knitwear to shoes and accessories. Just keep in mind, you'll need to order one or two sizes up from your original size. Whenever I get coats, I always go for an XL, so it's a bit loose and feels good even when layered. 


Other than that, the accessories really give live to the overall look. The newsboy hat, the sunnies, the cross-body bag and these gorgeous Lesebi earrings. As you know, I have the biggest jewelry collection because of their love and support for my blog. I couldn't have asked for a better brand! 

Shop My Look:                     





This second and final outfit will get all the stares...but only the good stares! :) Not only will you make others have a second thought on dressing up more, you'll feel posh and certainly ready for a cocktails night-out. Can you tell I've thought about it lots? 

Here, I've got flirtatious frill sleeves, see-through fabric at the neckline and the perfect fit, all in this one black jumpsuit. I love it! It being the color black, I can fully play around with glittery accessories, which is what us girls enjoy doing the most, right!? I even adore jumpsuits that have pockets, so you can really strut your stuff when walking. hahaha. 

Gold and rose-gold felt just right since I'm thinking of dressing like I'm always on my way to a glamorous event when in reality I'm not :) 

Shop My Look: 


 ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ The faux fur coat & jumpsuit were send to me by Popjulia. All opinions are my own!
~ Photography@artisticspring 
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi



How will you turn your normal days into something special? Will you wear that fancy dress, which barely leaves the closet, just because you feel like it? 

As always I appreciate you stopping by and hanging out with me. Be sure to follow and share your favorite posts of mine, if you want to see more! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!