LEATHER OF GLOSS AND EMBROIDERY!

Hello everyone,


How are all my fashionista doing? 

I'm so happy to have you here! 

I know we're all from different parts of the world, but we can truly connect with one another through our LOVE for fashion no matter the distance. That leads me to wanting to know, where are you reading my blog from? 
I know recently a lot of my friends and family discovered my blog from back home, Bulgaria (Благодаря ви много за подкрепата❤ Надявам се колкото се може по-скоро да се видим!) and this made me wonder where everyone is from, so please include the answer to this question in the comments section below. 




        
As someone who loves to try and combine new pieces together, I find that's when I fall in love with certain trends and looks that become an everyday essential to my style. With anything in life, if you don't think of ways to improve yourself or try to step out of your comfort ways, you won't know the good that's waiting to be discovered on the other side. So be brave, take a chance and watch what happens!!! 


This outfit led me to be different, to add an edge to my naturally more feminine and brighter looks and to really feel empowered in my choice. I'm happy I chose leather and black because this combination gave me a newfound love for the creativity that goes far beyond just throwing on a random outfit. Firstly, setting off the mood, thinking of the ways you want to be seen by the world, believing/standing by your choice and allowing others to feel inspired. These steps are the road to SUCCESS! 



    
When looking at these photos, what immediately grabs your attention?    

For me, it's the glossy, more precisely, the vinyl leather pants, which are on a roll right now in the fashion world because they can be seen everywhere. I've seen it all - patent jackets, shoes, bags... that easily draw the attention and make for one killer outfit. They're not the most comfortable, but I pick style over comfort anytime! If you're like me, I say go for the shiny leather, make it your own and don't look back. 


Continuing with the leather theme, over my low cut bodysuit I couldn't think of adding anything better than my new embroidery jacket. It was the perfect piece to my puzzle! I love the floral detailing here and there and I love the edge it gives me. As you know, it's the kind of item that can be worn over and over again, with absolutely anything. 
It was sent to me by Zaful, which I've already collaborated with a couple of times and trust their service, so if you want the same jacket, I say don't doubt it! 




             
Just because accessorizing is something I look forward to every time I dress, I couldn't just leave this outfit running on empty, especially since hats are my current obsession. You know what I mean? 


The same goes for jewelry. The more I have, the more I wish I could just wear it all at once. Just picture it! hahaha 


Would you wear this same outfit? 


Shop My Look: 

I get commission from purchase or clicks made through the links in this post. 

Photography@artisticspring


Photo Credit: Ahmad Ardity, Kris Atomic 


Before I go, I want to share with you something that will definitely catch your interest the way it caught mine because it's all a fashionista ever DREAMS of. I go to bed and wake up with the thought of wanting to be a part of something like this and here is the chance to make that dream a reality for you and me. 

Just imagine a ten day trip to Italy in Vogue, all thanks to Zicasso, the most luxurious travel agency that can take you on a tour of your dreams, including a private tour of the Rolex laboratory, a visit to the Italian Institute of Fashion, a one on one master class of perfume-making, VIP fashion show at the Ferragamo Boutique in Florence, access to the Milan Fashion Week 2018 (my personal favorite) and so much more.  

They will take care of everything! All you have to think about is the outfits you're going to pack with you and whether or not your photographer is available, with a camera in hand ready to capture every second of your glorious trip.   

Ohhh I just can't think of better ways to spend ten full days!!! This is an absolute MIRAGE! I hope this dream comes true for me and for any of you who are brave enough to dream - I hope all of your dreams come true.     

What are your thoughts on Zicasso? Wouldn't that be an amazing experience? 


~ In collaboration with Zicasso. I wasn't paid to promote it. I find it interesting and relevant to my blog, which is why I wanted to share it with you all.  


I must go now even though I could sit here type all day long! 😁 
Thank you for taking the time to follow, share and comment on my blog! It means so much!!! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!