KHAKI CHIC!

Hello everyone, 




Today I'm totally going by what I feel, which is why "effortlessly chic" is exactly the two words I would use to describe my look. My mood spoke and it hit right at the target! So you've got to listen to your inner-self because that's where the MAGIC happens. I can preach forever about the importance of this topic, but for now let's leave it to all the life coaches out there, and mostly, life itself, because I believe life easily teaches us things we cannot learn from anywhere else. What do you think? 


On another note, who else is overexcited to start wearing darker lip colors? It feels so good to be able to start bringing out the darker lipsticks out of my drawer. With this fall look, I though it's the perfect time to "welcome fall into my lips"! I literally smiled while putting this dark raspberry lipstick on. LOL! 





Other than loving this outfit to pieces, I think it's very fashionable as it has some signature staples that are all the rave right now. These pieces include the comeback of the cool beret, the classy/chic pant with the side stripe that is perfect for work or play, and the fabulously effortless mules that you can easily slide into no matter the day. All three have captured my heart and for sure I'll be wearing non-stop!!! What has captured yours? 





           
   
This month I'm so drawn into the army green color that I did a double dose of it with this choker tee and the over-sized patches jacket. I think this duo suits the white pants just the way I like it. 

The whole look brings me back to my teen years of watching the Disney movie " Cadet Kelly" numerous times because my sister was the biggest Hilary Duff fan, and if it was on, there was no way trying to convince her to watch anything else, no matter how hard I tried. Thanks to her I can recite the whole movie and even do the tiring drills! Thanks sis! 


I'm so happy you chose to spend this time with me (if only for a few minutes). I'm looking forward to seeing you again next week! Bye for now 💋 


Shop My Look: 

I get commission from purchases or clicks made through links in this post. 

Photography: @artisticspring



                                                                                                                         Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!