ROCKING FISHNETS!

Hello everyone, 



Like a true Vegas night owl, I'm writing this post super late (1:19 am, right now) because these past few days have been very busy for me. Busy, in the most AMAZING way!!! 
My longtime Bulgarian friend, who I haven't seen in fifteen years (we were only kids then) came to visit Las Vegas. I cannot describe all the emotions she brought back to me of our careless childhood in Bulgaria. So many memories that we share, that to this day, make me smile and think of how far we've both come. I still can't believe she was right in front of me with her gorgeous smile, sweet personality, walking beside me while I showed her Vegas. Tears we inevitable as she arrived and two hours ago we had to say goodbye ( already wondering what will I do without her presence?) I won't ever forget it, can talk about it all day to you guys, but I know you must be interested in this look, so let's slowly move on before I start crying again. 😭




   
This outfit is one of my "fashion proudest moments" because I was able to come up with something that is Vegas fall appropriate, yet chic as if I'm heading to fashion week. I literally love it so much that I'm fine with sleeping in it... LOL! 


We all have that one outfit we want to wear all season long and this is it for me. With the fishnet tights to the trendy hat, I'm going to dream about it all night (as my eyes can barely stay open). If I start rambling nonsense, you know my head has hit the keyboard.  


My fuzzy dreams correspond perfectly with this cool fuzzy turtleneck crop top because it's the softest, warmest thing I've ever owned. I can't say enough how much I love wearing it!!! It goes great with any high-rise skirt just like this majestic blue piece. It's very soft and easy to style. You can even throw on a tee, tie it in a knot above the hips and you're ready in seconds. Add over the knee boots and you're THE FASHION BOSS! (No one will ever want to mess with you.)   







      
I got to go now to finally get some sleep, but do let me know how you like this look and do you have a similar story to mine of seeing someone dear to you for the first time in awhile? Share it all with me in the comments section. 

I will talk to you very very soon ( I mean it!) Have a beautiful day!!! 

Don't forget any new followers and shares are always welcome as our family continues to grow and support one another. 


Shop My Look:

I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. 



                                                                                                                            Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!