NAILS OF JULY!

Hello everyone, 



What can I say, I LOVE having my nails freshly painted with a cute bright design that screams summer - makes me extra happy to look at. That's why this month I decided each week to change up my nails and share with you the four designs I rocked in the month of July.

 As I have my nails painted 99% of the time (this brings me lots of joy), I thought those of you who love nail art would also find this interesting and exciting. Do let me know in the comments, if you would like me to continue doing this for each month because I'm up for it. This would be the very first post of this nail series! 

All these four nail designs I'm about to share with you are done with the help of the BEST invention ever, The Nail Stamping. Once you get the hang of it, it takes maximum of five minutes to complete. 
I vividly remember the first time I ever saw a couple short videos on Instagram of girls using this method to achieve cute and unique designs and knew this is so for ME. Days later, I bought two stamping plates, a scraper, a stamper and was ready to try it out.    

Let me tell you, it wasn't as easy in the beginnings as it looked. The first few tries were a complete mess, no design ever appeared and I got beyond frustrated (you don't want to see that). I kept thinking these things I bought are a joke, they looked like something little girls would play with and this will never work. After trying and trying, the design started appearing on the stamper, which made it easy to transfer onto the nail. 


To make your stamping experience more easy and pleasant (especially if you're new to stamping nail art), follow these tips

               1. Once you apply the nail polish color (of your choice) over the plate design, use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish.  

              2. To transfer the design onto the stamper, role it gently over the image. If the whole image has appeared you have done it right. If not, clean everything with nail polish and start over. 

             3. When you get the full design onto the stamper, then it's super easy, you firmly roll it over the nail and there you go. 

             4. Remember before you trace your design, each time clean the plate, the stamp and scraper.   

1. Palms Paradise 



Who doesn't love palm trees? They're the definition of summer! 

With the excitement of summer, the first week of July I had this adorable palms trio on my nails. How pretty are they? I love this design so much. I didn't even want to erase it, but I knew I could easily recreate it again, and even have different color combinations.  

If for your design you use lighter nail polish color (I used white for the palm trees), make sure the back color is darker, so the design pops. The same goes for a darker design, if your stamp design is darker, use a lighter color as your base.


2. Curved Replay  



This nail design quickly became a favorite of mine because it's simple, I love the blue and orange together and these curved infinite lines can perfectly play any eye. They can almost mesmerize you, not knowing where you are. LOL! 

Turns out they weren't only my favorite because those who saw them complimented on my nails and asked where I had them done when in reality it was all done in the comfort of my home by me. Wanna book your next nail appointment? My nail salon is open 24/7!😁  #kiddingnotkidding 


3. When in Paris 
    

If you haven't been to Paris yet, having nails of the Eiffel Tower with a silhouette of a girl dancing by its side, is one of the best ways to attract it, make this trip a reality. That's exactly what I did! 

I've always dreamed of visiting the most romantic city in the world, so by having something simple like my nails there to remind of my dream, I feel closer to that dream. I believe that whatever you think about you attract in reality. The mind is a powerful tool that you can use to make all good things happen to you. Plus, this design is super pretty and the big reason why I got this template - just because of this design. 


I think the combination with black and white nail polish would be so perfect, just like a photograph. I'm going to try it out soon and show you the way it turns out on my Instagram.  


4. Infinite Hearts    

 
Wear your heart on your nails! (That's one way to show the love you have for yourself, others and the world.) 

How beautiful are these infinite hearts? They would be a total hit for Valentine's day or really, like I said, any other day. 

Before getting a stamper kit, I've tried so many times to recreate the perfect shaped hearts, but it never happened the way I imagined, so having this easy-to-do kit that makes the ideal hearts, brings me happiness overload. (Totally smiling from ear to ear right now!) 


Which of these four designs is your favorite? Have you ever tried doing your nails by using a stamper? Be sure to let me know, if you find this interesting and want me to do this kind of post at the end of August. (Crossing my fingers you say YES!)   


Have an amazing rest of the day/night (wherever you are) and I'll talk to you very soon. 



                                                                                                                                  Love, Radi   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!