SPRING LACE with CUTE FACE!

Hello everyone, 





I'm happy to say it's officially spring, so have a wonderful time in the sunshine, whether by the pool or in your backyard, enjoy this season to the fullest. With spring comes new wardrobe pieces that will make you smile like a bloom flower and give you all that you need to make this spring journey complete. 

My new pieces, I'm sure you can spot in the photos where lace flies by the spring breeze, long lashes are looking down on me, silver shades are reflecting my dreams and boho rings are giving me arm candy sweets. This is all thanks to Enjoyours that were kind enough to allow me to choose whatever I wanted from their site of endless categories from beauty, to clothing to electronics. 




Face Tee            Lace Maxi Kimono          Sunglasses           Rings 
             
When deciding what to go for, I aimed straight for items that would be essential to my spring wardrobe this season. This means I can wear everything plenty of times with different style combinations each time.   

Since having a white tee is always a great idea, I couldn't pass by without noticing this soft and especially cute "face tee". These long lashes and plum lips totally got me!😘
Why isn't there an emoji like this already? 
I paired my tee with my new shorts, but of course you can go for a denim skirt, short dungarees or anything else you're really loving at this moment. You can, for sure, dress it up or down to fit your liking/happy mood because a face like this will always lift your spirits up. 

Lace being my all time favorite, I, without a doubt, found this floral maxi cardigan a must-have because one, I don't have anything else like it and two, I know it will be my most worn stylish piece. As you can see, it can give a simple pair of shorts and tee a new more chic look. Imagine what it can do with dresses, rompers and swimsuits? Stick around because you're more likely to find out if you follow my blog !😉 


Vegas being so sunny, stocking up on new sunglasses each spring has become my secret tradition (not so secret anymore). For quite some time I was in search of round silver mirrored shades and I'm happy to say that I found my perfect pair. They even fit my face shape and look cool while at the same time protecting my eyes from this strong desert sunlight. Do you like them?          


To satisfy my love for anything boho, I got a rings set of ten that seems you have all been loving from your comments on my instagram where I have featured them. Well, now you know they're from Enjoyours and you can get them for as low as $1.79 either in gold or silver. They have been my go-to jewelry choice ever since I got them... I'm loving them so much!   


To get anything on the site for 10% OFF, you can use the code "RAL10". 🙌 



  
See you again very soon as I'll be doing a festival style series for all the music festival lovers out there. It's all happening only on FashionRadi, so follow and join the fun. 

Now I'm off to prepare for my Birthday weekend. It's going to be a blast! 


Have a fabulous day!



                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!