COACHELLA FESTIVAL DAY 2!

Hello everyone, 




The series continues with day 2 of Coachella! ✌ 

The bohemian spirit is still present, but the outfit is a bit different from day 1. 

With so many ways to dress up for a music festival, I think it's safe to say that there's a big chance you won't go wrong with whatever you decide to wear. Just enjoy the sound of the music and let yourself be free! 

I did just that when I decided to make a small trip to the "Seven Magic Mountains" with my photographer (artisticspring) to catch the beautiful sunrise, and of course, take some photos of this outfit. 
As someone who is far away from a morning person ( I got up at 5:00 am), I had the best time because the road trip was fun, this was my first time seeing this art in person, the sunrise was absolutely magical and my outfit went along perfectly with the colorful stacked stones. It felt like the best festival I could ask for, especially beautiful, quiet (only me and my photographer) and fulfilling for the soul.         






For this second look, I wanted to wear something simple like shorts and a tee, but complete it with a touch of fringe, cool sunglasses and a braided headband for the ultimate festival goddess. What do you think? If you ever go to Coachella, what will you be wearing? 

If you haven't seen my first festival choice, the blog post will always be available for you to see here
Next week, I'll be back with day 3, which you can expect to be completely different. 

Until then, please follow my blog and share this post with your friends. Have a bright-as-these-neon-colored-rocks day!   












                                                                                                                                         Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!