WHOLESALE7 CLOTHING REVIEW!

Hello everyone, 


Recently I've been shopping lots online, in this case I got to choose a few clothing pieces from an online store that offers pretty dresses, stylish coats, must-have handbags, endless accessories... you get the point, basically, everything we girls love to splurge on. This site is called Wholesale7 and I thought it'll be interesting for you to see my review, especially if you're hearing about it for the first time and wanting to give it a try.

As you know from previous reviews of mine, I'm here to give you an honest review of each item, and whether or not I recommend trying out this site. So let's hop right in and see what I got! Any guesses?   






CASUAL SWEATER: LINK     LEOPARD PRINT LEGGINGS: LINK 
These two I purposely chose to match for days when I want to be more comfortable and casual. I think I succeeded because they go great together, but also can be styled with lots more items from my closet. For example, because these leopard leggings are high-waisted, I've already worn them with my dressy black crop top for a night-out. As for the sweater, I've paired it up with my denim skinny jeans for running errands. 

You ask, but what about the quality? I could not complain. I find it great, when you have in mind how inexpensive each item is. It really is the best of both worlds: You look stylish without spending way too much money! I highly recommend checking out this site before you head to Macy's or GUESS because I'm sure Wholesale7 has what you're looking for in great quality for great money. 

Also, if you're wondering about the sizes of the sweater and leggings, they're both "one size fits all", which means they'll fit you, you don't have to measure yourself or worry whether you've hit the jackpot with the right size. 





JUMPSUIT: LINK 
My final Wholesale7 item is this lovely navy jumpsuit for which I had doubts in the beginning because I didn't want to get the wrong size, so I just ordered an XL (mostly I wear M) and hoped for the best. When it arrived I was happily surprised because it fit me, felt great and I was so excited that I wore it to a party the next night. 

I absolutely love the style, the pockets, the low cut, the color (my favorite) of this jumpsuit. The quality and fit is so wonderful that I would love to see it come out in other colors, so I could purchase one. What do you think, do you like it? How would you style it?


For more style inspiration, I'm leaving you with their Instagram and Facebook page
If you purchase anything from them, please share it with me. I would love to see it. 


I'll be seeing you again soon. I know Valentine's Day💕 is nearing, so check out my date night + celebrating "fifty shades darker" post. 
Bye, bye!



                                                                                                                                         Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!