SPRING MUST-HAVE DRESSES with FASHIONMIA!

Hello everyone, 


"Let there be color," once someone wise said. Okay, that's not really true, but I'm more than ready to leave my blacks and grays for something fresh, colorful, and most definitely spring appropriate. With my favorite season of the year on its way, I know all my vibrant dresses come out to play. 😁    
For that, you'll need some cute dresses, all different styles for any occasion, from a walk in the park to a fun music festival. The place to find a great selection for a decent price is called FashionMia, so sit back, relax and let me show you my picks of  "must-haves" spring dresses.

I've chosen five that I would love to call my own because they can be dressed up, turned into a boho-chic dream or seen from miles away with one of a kind vivid color, there's no way you would miss. 


     
Let's be real! There's no spring without a floral dress. 
I'm guilty of falling in love with every floral dress I see in sight. Maybe if I didn't do that so often, I would actually fall in love with a guy (who would have thought?). 
This maxi high-slit dress gives me life because I can already see myself wearing it with a fedora, mini tassel crossbody bag, lots of gold jewelry pieces and a pair of gladiator sandals for the ultimate music festival (in my house.) Just know, you can't let spring pass you by without having at least one floral dress like this one to call your "Spring Love". 


  
Because a white dress goes a long way (that is if you don't stain it), I had to include this feminine a-line dress for those spring picnic sunny days. It can easily go along with your more colorful accessories like a fuchsia handbag that will make it more personally you, in a way of expressing your true self, that is if fuchsia is your thing, and in my opinion, that is the best, most fun part about fashion. 


   
This orange dress is another one of my "must-haves" this spring because it's simple, yet it's got the most beautiful hallowed out neck/back design.
 I love this color; I think it'll go perfectly with a tan on a tropical island. A dress like this is captivating, made to be seen or cause more than a little traffic. What do you think? 


        
I may hate geometry as a subject in school, but, ohh boy, do I love this tribal geometric dress. I could easily see myself practically living in it during spring and all of summer, and never get tired of it because geometric shapes on clothing are so much fun, very flirty, quite flattering, and may I say, a lot more useful (if you know what I mean.) Any of you with me?  



Finally, of course we need a ruffled dress for spring. I preferably love one that's got bare shoulders, so anytime I'm out, I'm getting my suntan on. And not only that, but a little bit of cold shoulder is really sensual and sexy; it's anything but cold. This dress is the perfect example of that. Just looking at it, I wish I could somehow make it appear in my hand (a girl can dream, right?). Report: All ruffles please be heard, I need you this spring! 

Which of these dresses would you like to be wearing this spring? Scream it out loud and someone might just hear you! 
If you're more into skirts and are looking for women's tops to match FashionMia has some great ideas of you. 


I'm still on a spring HIGH, so I'm going to leave you with some of my spring looks from the past that can get you excited and outfit-ready for this magical time of year. Enjoy! 


Look1                           Look 2                           Look 3

Look 4                           Look 5                              Look 6 

Until next time... bye, bye! 



                                                                                                                                        Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!