FASHION FORWARD with TOSAVE!

Hello everyone, 



With only a few days left of January, I want to know how has the new year been for you so far? Any exciting changes or fun opportunities? I really enjoyed this month because I got to have some really fun unexpected nights that involved live music, dancing and singing my heart out (wasn't pretty, but so fulfilling!)
Apart from all that, today, I'm here with a new, sporty, yet chic look that came together thanks to ToSave. As the name hints, this website is all about saving money, while shopping anything from electronics to beauty and fashion. This site literally has got it all... any need of yours is complete under the most affordable prices, so you can check your most wanted items off your list. I did just that (happy as can be, I've got my three most wanted things.) 




     
BOMBER JACKET
The first item that I wanted to add to my already existing collection is another bomber jacket. But not just any jacket, one in this stunning coffee shade. This piece became the inspiration for the whole look, everything revolved around it. I found out that going chic with a velvet mini skirt + fringe booties + tights and sporty with a striped tee + a cap is the best way to style it. This outfit felt totally me, a bit dangerous with a touch of sweetness. 
I'm very satisfied with the bomber because it's light (perfect for a Vegas spring/fall), the color is striking, and believe me when I say it costs only $12.69. 
At first I ordered a medium sized one, but that turned out to be a bit too small for me, so they were nice enough to send me an extra large one. A little tip: make sure to go for a size that's bigger by one or two than your original size; better to be bigger/baggier than smaller, not able to wear it.     




LEAF CUFF EARRINGS    BLUE EARRINGS

The final two items I got are these set of earrings, which I fell in love with once I laid eyes on them. Ones more subtle for everyday, and the other ones more striking for making a staple in an all solid colored look. Which set would you go for? 
I got them both in gold even though they have them in silver and rose gold as well because gold jewelry has been my favorite to wear for a long time now. I guess it makes me feel GOLDEN! 
I'm very happy with the quality as I've already worn them a few times and no stud has fallen or disappeared. I think this is the ultimate challenge when it comes to your jewelry. They definitely passed the test! 


      

I better go now and start getting ready for a fun night-out. Good thing I already have in mind what I'll be wearing, so the rest (make-up) and all will be easier... love being one step ahead! 

Have a look at www.tosave.com for anything you have in mind and let me know if you enjoyed this post. They also, offer Rose Hair Extensions that might interest some of you, so check them out. 


                                                                                                                                  Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!