SPORTY and SPICY!

Hello everyone, 


It's "sporty spice" here! 
With only two days left until Christmas, I can finally say that I'm done with all my Christmas shopping and did it in the comfort and style of this look. I just really love how simple, yet put together this outfit looks. It took me from one store to the next, as a true companion and kept me warm and comfortable. Sometimes that's all we really need, right?  

It was easy to pull off this look because on this day I wanted something cozy and cute, so that's what I got. All these items I received from Rosegal with whom, if you remember, I have worked before. Here are the links: Post 1 & Post 2!    From those two times, I was satisfied with the shop and their clothing, so I decided without a doubt to head on and collaborate with them again. Their site offers all that's trending right now for lower prices, so you can buy multiple things all at once from cozy sweaters to party dresses. 


DressLINK   Boots: LINK    HatLINK   Ring: LINK



For me, dresses are an all year round thing that I love and won't stop wearing no matter how cold it gets outside. They're feminine, cozy and in this case sporty, which sparks no complains from me.
I went for an army green color that's always in style with a great fit (size M), nice big front pockets and a hoodie. I genuinely think I'll end up wearing it many times throughout this season because it's super comfortable and can be styled so many different ways. 

Like every fashionista, I'm always in need of new booties, which is why when I saw these, my shoe-fanatic self screamed, did a little dance and couldn't wait to try them on. I immediately felt for the lace detail, the silver buckle and the heel size. I must say they're a bit tight around the front (size 9, I mostly wear size 9 and a half), which is why I can't wear them with socks, but that hasn't stopped me from wearing them day after day. 

Because warm scarves and wool hats are my total obsession during the winter, I ordered this cute black knit hat that will go with all my warm and cozy outfits. I love it for so many reasons, more precisely, a million reasons, but that will take me forever to list, so instead, let's all enjoy it from these photos. 

A final touch on my fingers is this gold geometric ring that I have wanted for a while now and finally got. It was like waiting for Santa to arrive and lavish me with his presents. I must admit the wait was worth it because I love it and add it to each look of mine as the final touch.






  
      MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 🎅

What are some things you are really hoping to receive this year?
I'm looking forward to reading your answers in the comments down below. 

If you still haven't decided what to wear on Christmas, I hope this festive post helps.

Take care and enjoy this holiday season! 




                                                                                                                     Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!