BOMBER JACKET BOOM!

Hello everyone,





It's officially fall by looking at these photos, but don't be fooled, this is the only spot I found in Vegas where there were leaves and some color that resembled autumn. It still very much feels like spring with sunshine, birds chirping, green trees and beauty all around. 

The day before this, it rained all day/night (it rarely happens here) that the morning of the photo shoot, the air felt so refreshing (great to be alive). No wonder we shot more than two-hundred photos! 




    
It's no secret that bomber jackets are really big right now. You can create effortlessly chic or effortlessly sporty looks all day long. That's why I decided to put my dad's bomber jacket to use because I love the over-sized fit, the army green color and the fact that it's now mine (shhh, please don't tell him!) As long as he doesn't notice that it's missing, you'll be seeing me out and about in this trendy piece with a big smile on my face😁  
Have you ever "borrowed" something from your mom's or dad's closet? 

With the jacket being over-sized, I wanted everything else to be tight to my body for that feminine touch. I went for my stretchy and super comfy leggings and a tee, that I tied in a knot to the side. That just makes it look like no ordinary tee. I'm loving this effect with this look in particular. 

Also, let's talk about my favorite leather Franco Sarto booties. 
Funny story: While I was walking from one tree to the next for some distance shots, I stepped in dog poop. It was fresh, smelled horrifically, and my smile went from up to upside down. My right heel was covered in it, but like a true trooper I posed and posed until the end, and once we fished, I ran to the restroom to clean it up. Now I can breath out and inform you that my booties are all right and in top notch shape once again (Thank God!)   

 Accessories game on point! Sunglasses (Check), Handbag (Check), Choker (Check)








Tee: H&M  Leggings: Michael Kors Booties: Franco Sarto Bag: Nine West  Sunglasses: Charming Charlie  Choker: Rosegal


     
      Happy HALLOWEEN 🎃! 
To those of you celebrating or going out to Halloween parties, I want to hear all about it in the comments. What are you going to dress up as?

I love you and thank you for reading my blog! 

See you again... soon! 



                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!