PARISIAN FALL STYLE!

Hello everyone,



With the first day of autumn already behind us, fall is here to stay! It's reminding us how nice it is to go back to wearing the colors of the leaves, enjoying hot drinks and breathing in that fresh air which fills you up with happiness for the new season.🍂 

I've mentioned in the last post that lots of fall inspiration is coming your way. Easy, chic, yet casual outfits that are easy to recreate and will bring you the autumn spirit we're all excited for. 

Starting with today's look, you're going to fall in love with transitioning into this season and embracing the pieces that will make you feel as if the whole ground outside your window is covered with fallen leaves, even though, in reality there might not even be any sign of autumn yet. This is my current situation, here in the desert, but hey, I'm determined to make it feel like fall in any way I can. Any ideas how? Of course, first and foremost, starting out with my outfit!!!




     
You might be wondering what was I thinking of wearing a beret and a thick crop sweater in this desert heat...well, I thought the same thing until I pictured myself in an autumn surrounding, like one from a multicolored misty painting. It worked! hahaha   

I enjoyed giving a break to my loud and vibrant colors in exchange for fall appropriates like brown and black. It just feels right and makes me that more excited for all the looks I have planned for this season! There's only one question... Are You Ready? 

These pieces here are without a doubt something I go for everyday; skinny high-waist jeans, my favorite beret, cozy sweaters and heels in the form of a pump or booties. Definitely essentials that can last you all season long, plus, many more seasons to come!        

I can easily get away with wearing this outfit well into the Vegas winter, because with no snow, I won't be sliding all over the place or needing that much layering. What can I say, I've definitely thought about it more than twice! LOL!  




Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 

~ Photography: @artisticspring 

~Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi Twitter: @fashionradi 
Pinterest: FashionRadi  Facebook: FashionRadi


I hope you enjoyed these a bit more Parisian vibes and I'll be back next week with more fall fashion! Until then let me know if you see any sign of autumn in your city!  


                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!