LEOPARD LEGGINGS: 3 WAYS TO STYLE THEM THIS FALL!

Hello everyone, 



The BIGGEST fashion trend making a comeback this season without a doubt is animal print! The runway has been covered with the signature leopard coats during fashion week from designers like Tom Ford, Victoria Beckham, Calvin Klein... However, this fall, into the mix, join other prints as well, from tiger stripes to snake and zebra prints. I think it's going to be one WILD autumn!!! What do you think? 


Before we get into this post, let me hear you ROAR!🐆 Okay, that's better... now we can continue!

Because I'm super excited for animal print and with New York fashion week keeping you and me inspired all month long, I decided to bring back my beloved cheetah leggings. Here are three, easy ways to style them this fall! 

Simple, yet a great way to take what's trending and apply it to your everyday life, no matter what that entitles. You can be a college student or a successful lawyer and still rock this print. 

1. Edgy with Leather 

    
Leopard print screams power to me - so does a leather jacket. That's why I decided to put both of them together for one edgy, fierce look. On top of that, I knew over the knee boots can only do good and add something extra to the equation. So here is a cheetah-licious outfit that gives life to those leggings, as if the leopard is freely chasing through the fields for its next prey. Grrrrrr! 

I really like this look for fall because it's perfect when it comes to adjusting to the changing weather and it's wild just like me. LOL! 😉 Where are the rest of my wild girls? You know, I can feel you; we're from the same breed! haha 

Shop My Look:
2. Casual with Cozy Sweater 


   
This is a more casual option that you can wear in the beginning days of autumn. Just your favorite cozy sweater, cute booties and let your leopard leggings do all the talking, or should I say, roaring! haha 

You'll look fashionable within minutes. Definitely a look that anyone can put together, especially if you're having one of those mornings wondering what to wear. Dig out (from your closet) your fall favorites and create something that makes you comfy with a pinch of trendy! 

Shop My Look:
3. Chic with Nude Accents  


    
You know you're wildly into fashion and keeping up with all the trends when you put together an outfit like this one. Its got bits and pieces that every fashion babe out there loves like the hat, the coat, the layered necklaces, the high boots. I can wear it over and over again because it makes me feel like I walked straight into NYFW! ( Yes, with the outfit as my ticket or invitation) hahaha.   

Shop My Look:
~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi      Twitter: @fashionradi       Pinterest: FashionRadi


If you could choose only one outfit of these to wear, which one would you pick? Also, are you as thrilled about the animal print craze happening this season? I think my excitement hits beyond the highest ten mark!  

See you next week for more fashion!  



                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!