CANCUN TRAVEL DIARY!

Hello everyone,


Welcome or should I say "Bienvenido" to my DREAM location from which I returned last weekend!!!

Everything I love into one - the vibrant beaches, the loud and energetic live music, the friendliest faces, the delicious food, the most fun activities...the list goes on and on. Really, MĂ©xico is my favorite place for a summer vacation because I feel more than at home, I get to speak Spanish (all the years of learning it in school are finally paying off) and they know exactly how to celebrate life and live in the moment! #LAVIDASABROSA 😉  


There are million places to visit, but I always return back to MĂ©xico. This time, specifically in CancĂșn, because I've been wanting to go there for the longest time. A True Dream Come True! Who thinks dreams aren't real, this is prove they exist and are the sweetest part of life. They might take some time, but once you're living the dream you feel completely fulfilled and happy!

Get ready to explore the Gulf of MĂ©xico with me and let me take you on a day-long adventure where I got to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Any guesses what place that may be? 






   
If you've guessed the famous Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzå, you're totally right. The tour started early in the morning and ended around eight o'clock at night. It began with visiting the Cenote Hubiku where I swam in the cold natural waters, continued into exploring Chichén Itzå and learning about the Mayan culture, and ended with the visit of a small village known for its grand church. In between, of course, lots of tequila (salud) was involved and jokes that can make you laugh to the point of crying, told by our tour guide amigos. I had an incredible day!

On this adventure, for the first time, I ate iguana (tastes exactly like tuna, but better - very delicious; I loved it), I strolled in this floral type of romper dress, which was a bit of a challenge as it felt like a gown, and the small village on our last stop, completely took me back to my hometown because the small center park area reminded me of where I grew up with people gathering to eat, relax and enjoy some music. Everyone seemed like they knew each other and that's where they spent their evening taking a breather from their everyday chores. 

This whole trip was fascinating as it opened up my eyes to what once I knew. It made me want to see more of the world as it's a lot more interesting being there in person and learning about different cultures instead of reading it from a book and imagining what it would look/feel like seeing it with your own eyes. What do you think? 





                

When it comes to style for any Mexican vacation, I always pack my most colorful summer pieces and most vibrant set of earrings because they go perfectly with the vivid tropical scenes. The location gives me an immediate idea of what I want to bring with me without taking unnecessary pieces, which might never be worn. 

In this case, a playful striped two-piece set, like the one I'm wearing, a floral off-the-shoulder type of romper dress, and a black set of flat sandals are just what I needed because I could change up the looks with my various choice in accessories. For example, adding a headband or a set of fringe earrings makes all the difference. What would you wear on a vacation to CancĂșn?  

Shop My Looks:
~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi      Pinterest: FashionRadi


This was a great end to my summer posts! Now, I'm feeling energized and ready to bring you lots of autumn and winter inspiration. Get Ready!!! 

Leave in the comments what was your favorite summer destination this year? And what's one thing that you tried or did for the first time? 

I'll talk to you next Thursday! Hasta Pronto! 


                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!