PASSION OF THE RED!

Hello everyone, 



My love affair with the color red continues! Must be the way it makes me feel or the fact that this time of year I love playing with colors, being vibrant, living like there's no tomorrow. Okay, maybe, not that crazy, but definitely free and wild in my own way - if speaking of dancing to the rhythm of live Latin music, enjoying every moment I get, having a drink or two, then, count me in. Moments like these make me wish I could freeze time and make summers last longer with the blink of an eye. What makes you feel wild and free? 


I recently came across the most beautiful quote that immediately spoke to me. Here it is "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who come ALIVE."  
How true is this? Being around people who feel and look alive is the most incredible feeling. Those who can inspire, who love to laugh, who appreciate the present, who have stories to tell, who choose love over anything... those are the people we must treasure. I know right away you're thinking of that person and know the world is a better place because they're by your side. 
You won't miss a sign if you're passionate, alive and full of inner happiness. Choose to be the light, a light someone else might need at this time!


As red represents love, passion, power, I think a full on red look is one of my motives in spreading these vibes. Through fashion, we can go beyond what we see! We can spark an emotion! 




         
Have I yet sparked an emotion in you? 
I feel as though the monochrome red quickly awakens, and like I said earlier, makes you feel alive. A care-free scene of a vibrant carnival comes to mind where the people get together, laugh, dance and enjoy each others company. The crowd vibrates and breaths into one! With love toward life and respect toward one another. 

I've got the lace-up bodysuit and the patent mini skirt (you've seen plenty of) to make this summer one to remember. Plus, it's the kind of combination I've been loving. I honestly have worn skirts the most this year without a double. It's like I have totally forgotten dresses exist too! LOL! What have you been wearing most often? 

This look could easily pass for Fourth of July (I hope you had lots of fun celebrating) because of the white accessories I've decided to add onto it. I can't help it, red and white are easily drawn by each other like two magnets. Where there is red in my closet, mostly likely next to it there is white. 



          
Shop My Look:

 ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi     Twitter: @fashionradi     Pinterest: FashionRadi


Where will you be rocking this style? I have plenty of ideas that involve the weekend and the fact that I live in Vegas where the nighttime is our daytime. Everyone sleeps during the day, wakes up and gets ready for the night life! Only in loca Las Vegas!!! But I love it! 




                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!