WEEKEND STYLE AND MORE!

Hello everyone, 



Back from Cabo, I headed straight into the hot desert for a photoshoot that required some hiking. No problem at all, I enjoy moving any chance I get whether that includes running or long walks in the park. Plus, like every photoshoot, there are lots of new fun memories that stick with me even after I leave and look through the photos. Literally, there's not a thing that I don't enjoy about blogging! It's like I've found my true soulmate and all I can think about is showering him with lots of LOVE!!!
💕

You've come to the right place if you're in need of some loving. If you've got a thing for fashion like me, I'm happy to call you my soulmate. We can understand each other with just one glace, without anyone else knowing what we've said. Thinking about it, I'm in awe of our strong connection! 😁  





This outfit here within minutes can become your everyday summer uniform because it's simply sexy, comfortable and most definitely easy to pull off. You can wear it when hanging out with the girls, going to the pool, weekend shopping, to an upcoming music festival... really anywhere, any summer activity you may have planned. 
Speaking of plans are you a planner or do you like to follow the flow of things? I'm a planner, it's so obvious, when I even plan the smallest things like my outfits. Crazy, right? I can be laid back only when everything is going according to plan!!! hahaha  

You bet, this look here went like it was planned months in advance. Plus, I had the desert to myself as everyone was celebrating Cinco de Mayo. What a coincidence!!!


I really wanted to keep the whole look chill for the weekend with a few touches that I couldn't not add on. Of course, that's the accessories, which include my go-to summer straw bag, sunglasses and golden jewelry. 
This is the summer to take control and get yourself a straw bag because they're going to overtake this season, you won't be needing any other bag. That being said, also keep your eyes open for any body chains you might like because they can make your outfit, even your swimsuit, look a million dollars. And you know, a cool pair of sunnies can make your summer even cooler! 



                   
Once you've got the accessories in check, go for your signature denim shorts. a bodysuit or crop top, kimono to add some flare and your summer sandals. 

I love wearing bodysuits!!! This GUESS logo one is my current favorite. I don't think it'll ever slide into the second spot because I keep reaching for it every time. Next time, I can see myself styling it with the patent red skirt you have seen me wear before. 

Because layering is super fun, I had to casually throw on my velvet kimono. I kept it on as long as I could, until getting back in the heated car made me loose my mind. 😁

Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi   Pinterest: FashionRadi 
 
  
What are you most looking forward to this summer? If you would like to see any specific summer inspired posts from me, let me know your ideas in the comments section below! I look forward to reading them!!! 💗 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!