TRAVEL DIARY: CABO SAN LUCAS!

Hello everyone, 



Have you ever planned a very last-minute getaway? One that you didn't have much time to think about because the next day in the morning you've got to catch the plane? This was the scenario for my three day vacation to my favorite place ever, Cabo San Lucas! Favorite because it was as fun and entertaining as the first time I ever visited, way back in 2012. 

These three carefree days felt like a whole week because I was really able to relax and enjoy each moment without having to check my phone every few minutes or work on the laptop for hours. I completely got to recharge by laying in the sunshine, swimming in the sea, listening to salsa beats every night as I enjoyed dinner, laughing out loud with my Mexican amigos, who were the real entertainment, so funny and incredibly nice. It was unforgettable and now that I'm back in Las Vegas, I can't wait to return there for the third time. 


If you're feeling the need for a spring vacation, let this post be your virtual vacation. Forget everything that's going on in your life and completely surrender to the beautiful photos I'm about to share with you. This is the time to play a soothing melody of the waves crashing by the shore and imagining yourself lost to the sound and view of it all.





          
I may have not had much time to think about my outfits as I had to pack quickly, but I was able to come up with three looks that fit the vibrant, energetic feel of the Mexican culture. I just knew being in such a beautiful place, I had to take advantage of shooting there. It still felt like a vacation to me because this is something I absolutely love doing and the surrounding beauty made it that much more enjoyable!

Okay, so I always have the problem of over-packing because I always want to bring my whole closet with me, but this time I really did well. For three days, I only packed a carry-on bag, which I still can't believe how on earth I managed to accomplish it?! MIRACLES do happen!!! I kept the thought of being there for only three days in my head while I packed, so I didn't allow myself to take items which I'll only have to return back without even wearing. If I can do it, you can do it as well! 😁





     
One of the first things I reached for when filling up my bag for the trip was a white dress. It's very easy to style ( I paired it with my comfy nude sandals) and white looks amazing with a tan especially for a night out. You can't go wrong with a choice like that! It not only saves you time when getting ready, but saves you lots of space in your suitcase left for the heavy duty, any sandals or heels you might want to take with you.     

I also brought my red contrast striped set that comes in a crop top with long bell sleeves, so appropriate for Cabo and a midi skirt with a deep slit on one side of the leg. I thought to make my life easier and bag lighter I'll take this set and create two different looks from it. The crop top went perfectly with my denim skirt as the red skirt got sassy with a bralette and my denim jacket over it. For both of these looks my red clutch and black lace-up sandals worked, so I didn't have to worry about packing extra accessories for each outfit. I was ready to go within minutes! I've never packed this quickly or efficiently in my life!!! 




    
If you've never been to Cabo, one of the very first things you must do is take a boat trip to the famous arch. It's so stunning seeing it in person! I was able to do that when I visited Los Cabos for the first time years ago. I still remember how in awe I was of seeing something that before I only saw in photos. This time around, since I was there only for three days I relaxed lots on the beach without any care in the world. The rest of the activities, I'll leave for next time when I visit.  


Have you been to Cabo San Lucas? If yes, what were your first impressions? I would love to know!
Also, if you have any suggestions of where I should travel to next, let me know. 

Shop My Looks:
 ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi 



                                                                                                                Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!