SUMMER TRENDS I LOVE!

Hello everyone, 




The season that has us daydreaming of the sand between our toes, the seagulls calling out with joy, the light warm breeze running through our hair is only a month away. A magical paradise, which summer brings every time it comes around! 
Even if you're far from the beach, during this time it's completely normal to let your mind take you there and allow yourself to keep your mind, body and soul at ease. Happily taking every sunny moment into account, while enjoying the beauty of summer!!! How many of you are summer ready? 

I've got plenty of reasons to LOVE summer, but since this is a fashion blog, I'm going to share with you my favorite summer trends that I'll be loving non-stop. My wardrobe will be in full summer mood as I'm going to fill it up with each piece more than once if you know what I mean!? 


1. Bathing Suits  


         
Okay, so you and I both know summer long days at the pool or beach are a must. For that you need the cutest swimwear. Something in which you feel confident and you would want to wear over and over again. 

Since the beginning of May, I've already been to the pool every Sunday with my friends. It's become our weekend tradition to have fun, sunbathe and have a drink or two by the pool. 

As a stripes lover who can't resist this print, I decided to include it into my summer lovin' days as well. That's why I've got my trendy vertical swimsuit ready to dip into the crystal waters. The vertical stripes elongate your figure, making you look taller/liner as the horizontal stripes do the opposite by making you look fuller/shorter. Keep that in mind when buying any stripes. Think of what would look better on your body shape? 

Shop My Swimsuits Selection:
2. Straw Bags  



I know I'm not the only one who's into this mega famous trend this summer. It's already receiving so much love that I can hardly see it going away anytime soon. It screams summer wherever I see it! I immediately picture palm trees, a lounge chair and an endless calming view... perhaps Bora Bora. What do you picture when you spot someone holding a straw bag or see it on display in a clothing store?     

My favorite style is the round straw bags just because to me they're picture and outfit perfect. I love the way a bag like this looks with any summer look and how it brings the beach/summer vibes back to you. Really, what else could you want from a summer accessory like this? 

Shop My Straw Bags Selection:
3. Tropical Prints    



Living in the desert, I'm surrounded by palm trees everywhere, but even more than that I love wearing and seeing fresh tropical prints on clothing. It's a summer trend that I'm so excited to live in all summer long. Without a doubt, I'm ready to match those palm leaves I see every time I walk outside! 

Like everything summer related, this trend makes me so happy just looking at it because it's fresh, fun, bright and sweet - just like my summer and your summer will be! 

My heart tells me, I'll be stacking up on lots of tropical print pieces because this trend has captured my heart from the very beginning. 

Shop My Tropical Print Selection:
4. Cat-Eye Sunglasses


     
Gone are the mirrored aviators from last summer. This time it's all about the vintage tiny specs that can turn back time into the 60's when they were first seen. Since I wasn't even born back then, today I'm able to relive a small part of that era by adding a pair of cat-eye sunglasses to my looks. How fun is that?     

With my ongoing love for red, this red frame pair is going to be my ultimate summer accessory. I love how chic and cool they look. They can make even the simplest white tee look fabulous! 

Shop My Cat-Eye Sunglasses Selection:
5. Statement Earrings 



As a true jewelry lover, this summer more than ever I'll be rocking lots of signature earrings in different styles with tassels, pearls, pom-poms, beads and more. The bigger, the better because there's no other way to make a better statement! 

I love wearing color and just as much enjoy adding bright colored earrings in the summer. This is the season to celebrate life, go all out with your looks and bring color into your life! Don't hesitate to try something new by adding a new accessory that you might have never thought of wearing before. You most likely will end up turning it into your signature style! 

Shop My Earrings Selection:
 
 ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi


What summer trend is your favorite and how will you be styling it? Drop your answers down below!

I'll talk to you very soon in a new post! 


                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                 Love, Radi       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!