MAY FAVORITES!

Hello everyone, 



As we leave May behind, I think it's safe to say that not only am I excited for summer, but also love the fact that each month I discover new favorites to share. Some beauty, other fashion related and just anything that has made a long lasting impression on me. 

This month there was plenty of new favorites that thankfully I was able to narrow down to five or else this post wouldn't have an end. I wouldn't mind talking to you for hours, but I don't want you to fall asleep on me. LOL! Once I get going, it would be difficult, almost impossible to stop me!  


So let me introduce you to some things that might be completely new to you or you might know, love them already too! Let me know once we reach the end... 


1. Brand: LESEBI  


     
My all time favorite brand for this month and literally every month since I've gotten to know them closely and their incredible boho pieces is Lesebi. It happens to be my one stop destination for a jewelry lover like me because they offer stunning handmade pieces that bring out the flare in me: WILD & FREE

I'm obsessed with their summer bright and fun inspired designs like the ones shown above. On the right, I'm wearing my dreamy pom-pom chandeliers named "Turkey", which make me feel like I'm on vacation every time I wear them. Some place like Cancun where the good times never stop and earrings like these can make a single dress pop!!! 

The tassels on the right "borrowed" by my sister, who still hasn't returned them back (not surprised since they're so beautiful) are called "Galveston". They're made to make you shine no matter the occasion or time.

Any pair from this brand would be an amazing gift for yourself or a jewelry lover in your life! To save more money at the end of your order just add the code"radi" for 10% OFF your purchase!


2. Night Cream: CLINIQUE


                 
This is the one product I have used every night throughout the month of May. Once my make-up is taken off, I apply this cream for a 72 hour hydration. It's one of the best I have used because it re-hydrates my skin leaving it soft and glowy the next morning. It feels AMAZING! 

From using it so much, I've noticed that even after washing the face, it works non-stop for the 72 hours as promised. I swear by this product and highly recommend it to you to try.

From my personal experience with this cream, I can say that my skin has completely improved. It's now extra soft, has a healthy glow to it and feels refreshed even on days when I don't get much sleep. 


3. Make-Up: COLORFUL EYE-SHADOWS


     
There always comes a time with my make-up when I just want to play with lots of colorful eye-shadows like greens, purples, pinks and more. This was the month, which I experimented with something else rather than my signature black eyeliner and nude eyes look. 

I went with a green holographic make-up, which has become very trendy in the beauty world. 
AlMAY has the perfect collection for recreating this trend! I used the "Pegasus"shadow squad to give my eyes the kind of pop they have never seen before! What do you think, should I keep this make-up revolution going in the month of June?  


4. Fashion: VINYL RED



Most of you know by now red is my color and having a vinyl skirt in this fire red is so ME. I've worn this skirt countless times over the month. Because of it I don't think I've worn a dress more than once, which is a bit strange as last year this time around I was already living in dresses. 


I can't wait to continue wearing it with fun tropical prints in the summer. It's definitely a clothing item that will work all year round in Vegas with the addition of black tights underneath for the fall/winter. 

Since loving this skirt from the moment I got it, I've been on the lookout for more vinyl red pieces. I would love to find pants and a cool patent jacket. Warning: Don't be in shock if in my next favorites post, you see one of these items. 


5. Travel: VEGAS FROM ABOVE  



Not only the best city in the world, but the most beautiful from any angle you look at it! It shines like no other, it's the capital of entertainment and soon to be hokey champions! Yeahhh! Go Golden Knights!!! 

I got the opportunity for the first time to take a helicopter ride above the Strip and the night lights were beyond breathtaking. It was so exciting and so different from riding on a plane. Even more so, as I was in the very front, able to see the beauty of the whole city.   

I'm so happy, I can finally check off seeing Vegas in a helicopter ride from my dream list because I have wanted to do it for so long. That makes May my lucky month! 


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: FashionRadi 


Your turn...what has been your favorite for the month of May? It can be anything! Let me know! 



                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!