FIRE RED SUMMERS!

Hello everyone, 



I still haven't shaken off my love for red since the beginning of the year!!! What can I say? It fills me up with passion, confidence and makes me think of myself as a flamenco dancer, especially this look today. And who doesn't want to be Sara Baras or Cecilia Gomez (two of the most famous flamenco dancers out there) even just for a day? I mean where do I sign up? 💃 

Enough of the dance talk, but really, I'm completely enamored with colors and pieces that make me feel something stronger than just words and allow me to portray a different part of me - a  fire that has no stopping, no matter what!!! 🔥 That same fire, which keeps the soul fired up in reaching for those dreams and making something beautiful out of them. We've all got it! What's one dream that fires you up to wake up each morning? 

Honestly, I can't picture my life without doing what I love- fashion. Evolving and soaking up everything about it from understanding the way a collection gets created to seeing it on the runway. I get goosebumps just thinking about it!!! 




         
This red set is the same one I took with me to my Cabo San Lucas getaway as it was easy to style both the skirt and the off the shoulder crop top with different pieces or even wear them together for hot salsa nights. There were lots of these as Latin music was coming from every corner, which made me the happiest girl ever. 

Worn separately, they can be turned into something more casual, but together this set is the bomb for date night, girls night out or any special occasion for which you would like to dress-up a bit more. It comes in black and navy as well, but the red immediately took my breath away! 💓 I love the light, knit fabric, the contrast stripes, the fabulous bell sleeves, the midi skirt showing off one side of the leg with a high slit... so perfect and so my style! 

Since, once again I was climbing rocks...hahaha I wanted to wear it with my golden chain sandals. A bit of a more safe option and still very fashionable. What type of shoes would you wear this set with?


To kick off and welcome summer, of course I wanted my accessories to be appropriate for this upcoming season as I'll be wearing them lots from one weekend to the next. I'm talking about my red frame cat-eye sunglasses and my woven clutch. Trendy, hot staples that so many of us are currently loving. 



  
Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi   Pinterest: FashionRadi


How do you like wearing sets in the summer? They're the cutest thing ever invented because you don't have to think of challenging style combinations. Plus, you can wear them separately if you feel like it, creating multiple looks for any day. I know I'll be styling this set all summer long! I might even show you all the looks I come up with! 

As a final reminder, keep that fire we talked about in the beginning going and I'll see you next week for more fashion! 


                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!