WHAT'S TRENDING!

Hello everyone, 



As I'm one who gets excited in finding out about the new and upcoming trends each season, I like to give each one a try. Therefore after experimenting with them I happily welcome the ones that have made long lasting impression on me. All of the sudden my closet becomes too small to handle any more clothing, shoes and accessories, but you know a fashionista always finds a way to make it work! hahaha 


I desperately wanted to make a whole look with my current favorite trends and take the time to talk and introduce you to each one because it would be a pity not to. My LOVE for each of these pieces is beyond normal as I'm already on the hunt for more. For sure I'll be heading to the shops once I'm done with this post! LOL!!!  


     
1. BELT BAG/FANNY PACK 

This one has definitely taken me by surprise because I never ever expected the fanny pack to return to stardom. Considered old-fashioned and something that we only saw our parents wearing in the 80's, I thought NO WAY would I ever wear one. Look at me now!!! (Got to laugh at myself for sporting one, when back then I thought they were the ugliest invention.) 

Today, they've totally taken a BIG turn to the cool side because of all the stylish, upgraded designs out there - colorful ones with chains, prints, even funny saying. For that, I have fallen for this comeback trend and am proudly showing it off in this look.

I love this red eye lashes belt bag that goes with the red stars on my shirt and my vibrant lips. A bit of red power can never hurt anyone! How do you feel about the fanny pack making the biggest comeback? Would you wear one? 

Shop My Selection:
    
2. STARS PRINT

One of the biggest or should I say STELLAR trends this year, plus my personal favorite, the stars print is here. From accessories to any type of clothing you'll be seeing stars everywhere you go. Anytime I see something with this print on I freak out as I'm seeing the galaxy for the first time. It's out of this world!!! 

This sheer stars shirt is just so dreamy. I love the ruffle trim collar, the light touch to the skin as if I'm wearing just a bralette and the classy bow tied at the neck. It's everything I ever wanted when I was in search of finding the perfect stars piece of clothing for me. 

This is the trend which I believe we're all going to love forever and not want to ever let go because it's just so pretty to the eyes and makes such an impression. 

Shop My Selection:
     
3. DENIM 

Because denim is always in style and something I like to wear lots every season, I had to include it as part of my outfit. With spring here, a denim skirt is the way to go, but also adds this more casual feel to my shirt, which I was looking for.

If you ever feel like you've got "nothing to wear" or feel stuck at styling different pieces together, denim is there to save the day. Trust me, it'll make everything so much easier for you... you barely have to give it any thought! 

I'm determined in the near future separatly from my original closet, to have a denim closet where I can pour all my love for denim with everything from over the knee denim boots to cool embroidery denim jackets. How awesome would that be?    

Shop My Selection:
  
4. COOL SHADES

Awesome eye-wear is the way to look trendy no matter what! With cat-eye, oversized, clear frames taking on the scene, you will always look like you've walked straight out from the runway. I mean, just look at what my round sunnies are doing to this whole look (your true visual proof).  

I cannot go through spring and summer without sunglasses! I wear them constantly and always purchase new trendy pairs, currently in style. I'm even waiting on a new pair to arrive... so so stoked! What shades are you loving right now? 

Shop My Selection:
  
5. ANKLE STRAP HEELS

Let's talk heels!!! (I can hear you scream of excitement!) 

If you've ever thought whether a type of shoe exists that can make any feet look sexy the answer is the ankle strap heels. They're chic, feminine and the must-have type of shoe this season. So trendy and ready to make any outfit one hot showstopper. 

I say get a pair in every single color because they look good with everything. If you're a heels girl like me, you know you'll be wearing them non-stop. 

Shop My Selection:

Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography: @artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi   Twitter: @fashionradi   Pinterest: FashionRadi 
  

What trends are you currently loving and can't seem to stop wearing even two days in a row? I would love to know! 

As always see you again next week! Bye! 


                        
                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!