PATENT RED SENSATION!

Hello everyone, 



It's so good to have you back... I get the sensation that you've come to the right place at the right time! :) Why you may wonder? Because now and forever we're going to be inspired to stay true to ourselves, while we dress to impress the person staring back at us in the mirror.

If you've ever felt the need to impress someone else, stop right there and drop this thought down the drain because the only way to be truly be happy is to first and mostly love yourself. That's the golden key to looking beautiful in any clothing you ever put on. As they say, the woman makes the clothing stand out, not the other way around!!! 

Since I love to think of dressing as a way to express oneself, I'm going to bet on going BOLD with my look. So fierce that even a Stop sign can't stop me! Please, don't call the police LOL!




                 
One of the materials I've been crazy about since the beginning of the year is anything in patent leather. With that glossy shine, everything looks super sexy to me. I wouldn't mind having a toothbrush made of vinyl leather hahaha! However, for now I'm completely satisfied with my red patent mini skirt, which has been on my wishlist for the longest time. Since I've bought it I haven't looked at any of my other skirts.. this is my bold WINNER every time! I love the cool diagonal zipper detail and the two tiny ones to the side  that give this skirt the kind of personality I'm attracted to :) 

I wanted to stick with the idea of the skirt being the main focus, so I added this simple inspirational graphic tee on top. They're the best for that effortless street style, which so many of us try to achieve. Plus, having a positive writing on it like "Be Inspired" would never hurt you or the person across from you. You never know, it just might be the kind of inspiration they need at that moment. 


How about adding some more edge? I like the sound of that! This is why I went for my strappy sandals, black bomber jacket, a choker around the neck and a pair of cool dark shades. These items all play the supporting roles of the leading star "the red patent leather skirt". 



                        

Shop My Look:


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Photography@artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi   Pinterest: FashionRadi  


This is the kind of outfit I would definitely wear from one day to the next because it's chic, works for lots of occasions. You can for sure change it up a bit depending on your own style and how you're feeling that day. 

I can see the leather skirt being worn with a sexy black sheer top with high heels for even more glam and edge. Really the possibilities are endless! How would you style this skirt and tee if you had to make two different looks out of them? I'm curious to know!!! 

It's my time to sign off! Thanks for getting inspired with me and I'll talk to you in the next post!



                                                                                                                                        Love, Radi      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!