MUSTARD YELLOW MUSE!

Hello everyone,


Aside from LIFE being my everyday muse, this week I turned to my mustard yellow bodysuit to be the focal inspiration of my look. Achieving something fun, totally ME! A stylish outfit that I would wear over and over again, easily expressing my bubbly personality and my love for playing with clothes. What can I say... I find joy in the smallest of things or at least I try so!
What has been your muse today? What made you look forward to starting a brand new beautiful day? 

I know these months can be a bit tricky to dress for because the weather in Las Vegas goes back and forth from chilly to sunny. One day I end up wearing a skirt, the other day I've got to dress in jeans and something cozy to keep me from freezing on the spot. Thankfully this day was perfect for adding a few of my favorite winter and summer staples into one. I mixed them up like a juicer and here is what I came up with!!! Something sweet, sassy and visually appealing! 




       
The three staples from this season that I wanted to bring into this look are the below the knee boots, my favorite winter accessory; the beret and the cardigan that has kept me warm for so long. Literally, these items have saved me because I'm almost always so cold. You know what they say, cold hands and feet, but with the warmest heart and soul. hahaha 

The mustard yellow being an accent color I prefer to combine it with darker shades, so the focus is vivid and clear as the sunrise. Reach for navy, black or brown pieces that will suit the current season and most importantly your own personal style.       


As you know to me any outfit is in NEED of jewelry pieces to spice it up or transform it from one style to another. That's why I always have my Lesebi collection there to back me up in choosing the trendiest jewelry from leather chokers to bedazzled wrap bracelets. Here I've got the "Albany" geometric stone earrings with a modern twist, which will be in style throughout the year, so use this time to step into the rhythm of this geometric cycle.    



Shop My Look:

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Earrings were send to me by Lesebi to review. All opinions are my own! 
~ Photography@artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi    Pinterest: @fashionradi 


Now I'm off to some fun in the sun in this mustard yellow! You bet I'm going to wear it again even though I wore it a few days ago. 

Do you own any mustard yellow pieces? How do you like to style them? 
Also if you're really looking forward to spring, you would want to come back to my blog because the next post will be spring related. I won't give away any secrets, but expect it to be floral, bright, joyful and inspiring!!! See you then! 




                                                                                                                                      Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!