5 WAYS TO GET SPRING READY!

Hello everyone, 



How are you feeling about seeing the sun shining, hearing the birds singing, smelling the aroma of the fresh blooms each step of your way once again? I couldn't be any happier because my favorite season of the year is only a few weeks away. I'm already thinking about everything that's got to do with spring from wearing floral print rompers to having a bouquet of flowers in each room of my home. If you're like me, then you're going to love this post! We're going to get deeper into the spring spirit with my favorite ways and things you can do to get you ready for a fresh new season!!! 


1. WEAR FLORALS 



      
When it comes to style, I like to show my love for this season by wearing lots and lots of florals. I mean it!!! I have everything in floral prints; dresses, rompers, floral heels, floral embroidery jackets... it just never ends!  

Every time this season comes around, I'm shopping loads of floral pieces because they make me extra happy when I wear them, they're usually always bright, can uplift the mood of anyone, even "the Grinch", and as we all know, the floral print will always be fashionable and universal. 

I just can't and don't see this season ever passing me by without me wearing something floral. What about you? It would be so hard for me to believe if someone said they don't like wearing this print because I am one to want to wear it every season even in the fall and winter. 

Shop My Favorite Floral Pieces:       


2. SPRAY FRESH PERFUME 

  
Spritzing a fresh scent every time you get ready for the day is another way to get you excited for spring. It'll completely make you feel like you've just entered a botanical garden full of various beautiful smelling flowers. Imagine roses, dahlias, tulips, sweet peas, mallows... (here just add your favorite flowers!) 


I'm in love with this Commodity Gold fragrance because of the rich vanilla scent it exudes plus a few sensual notes that appear once the perfume hits the skin. It smells just like a brand new fresh season in which you would love to surrender to or even bathe in :) 

Shop My Favorite Perfumes:
    
3. BUY FLOWERS

      
Spring without flowers is like summer without the beach! 

Having lots of flowers in your house will always leave a wonderful effect on your mood each time you pass by them. I know that even a small bouquet on my desk can make all the difference. It brightens up the room, it makes me happy and it puts a BIG smile on my face that spring is finally here. 

I would love to know what are your favorite flowers? For me it has always been red roses! I have no idea how or when my love for them occurred, but I feel like it has been there since I was little. They're beautiful, romantic and even mysterious at times. 

Shop Spring Flowers:

4. COLORFUL NAIL ART  

   
It's time to step away from the dark colored nail polishes and take advantage of all the gorgeous rainbow colors that can get you ready in the mood for spring. You can have unlimited fun here by adding cute floral designs, coloring each nail in different shade or anything really that comes to mind. 

Especially during this season, I like to add spring related stamp designs on my nails because I enjoy having my nails pop alongside my outfit and it's very fun to do. It doesn't take as much time as you might think. Once you get the hang of it, you can literally do your nail art in less than five minutes. 

Shop Nail Tools:
 5. REORGANIZE YOUR CLOSET   


There's nothing better then doing a spring clean where you get rid of old clothing and make space for newness. That's how every season should begin; fresh, new and organized!  

I like to start with my closet because it's like my meditating corner where I love to hang-out the most LOL! When organizing my closet, I fully appreciate every single thing I own and feel satisfied of putting everything in order. This way, the next time I dress, I can see everything there is... how many times have you forgotten you owned something just because it was hidden somewhere even your dog can't find? Too many to count, right!? 

Replacing your wardrobe winter staples with your spring ones is the most exciting feeling ever because you know lots of sunshine is coming, endless fun times with friends and so many colorful easy to wear pieces that you won't ever get bored of styling. 

Shop These Closet Organizers:       


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Photography: @artisticspring
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi     Pinterest: FashionRadi 



What's your favorite way of getting ready for spring? 
These here were my five steps (routine) that I enjoy doing once March hits because they never fail to get me in the mood for those hotter days. 


Bye for now! I'll talk to you again in the next post!!!  


                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!