3 WAYS TO ADD COLOR THIS SPRING!

Hello everyone, 


What's one thing that you can't wait to do each spring? For me it's all about adding lots and lots of color to my wardrobe. It's not like I don't wear it all year around, but during this time is when my colorful thoughts start flowing thanks to the beautiful sunny breeze outside, the sky high palms that decorate the city, the fresh new window displays that almost always (Okay, always) catch my attention...literally EVERYTHING! 

Dressing in color is my natural state of mind, so you can image how excited I am to leave the winter blacks, grays, nudes behind and replace them with vivid shades or the in-season pastels we're all thrilled to experiment with. I'm personally looking forward to having yellows, lilacs and even more reds being added to my spring tone fiesta. What about you, what shades are you blushing over this season? 

Because spring and the colors of the rainbow are my favorite things, I would love to share with you my personal ways of adding color to your everyday spring looks. 


1. Accessorize to the Max 




      
I can't live without them!

Shopping for bold, fun accessories is my favorite hobby besides getting to wear them later. With jewelry, bags and sunglasses like these you can never have an average spring. It's always bright and full of surprises! (Exactly how I like it!)  

Even if you're not a color freak like me, adding just one bright accessory can change up your whole look and mood. Yep, these things have powers that you can only read about here on my blog. Give it a try and let me know your immediate impressions.

As long as it's spring, you can accessorize as much or little as you desire. For example, I have a big selection of different colored bags that I like to change back and forth from one outfit to the next. I bring them out to play once spring hits! Also, I'm big on wearing statement earrings and necklaces, of course, not at the same time because it would be a bit too much, but you know what I mean.

Shop My Accessories Selection:
 2. Head to Toe Color Lust 

    
Another way to bring color into your life this spring is by going ALL IN for those bright dresses, rompers and cute sets. My closet is overflowing with them because each year I buy new pieces to get me ready for the most beautiful season of the year. My eyes turn into hearts emoji when I see a dress like the one I'm wearing above! 

I love the idea of having one color be the star of the show from head to toe. It just looks super fresh, pretty and like you can speak FASHION all day long. In the end that's exactly what we want, right? 

How do you feel about wearing color? Do you find that it uplifts you, makes you feel extra confident, brings you joy or is it something that you still have yet to get used to? 

Shop My Brights Selection:
   3. Pucker Up in Color  
 

     
The lips is the way to another galaxy especially when they pop. I love wearing lots of different pinks, corals and reds because they give life to the face and make any outfit that much more exciting. That's really the one make-up product you need this spring, leaving everything else as natural as possible with the lips visibly ready to shine. What's your go to lip color right now? 

From my make-up collection, the lipsticks are the IT item that keeps on growing. Everything else I repurchase once it's completely used up, but here I cannot resist a new lip color. I've got a full box of them and still have the very first lipstick I ever bought... can you believe it? 

Shop My Lipstick Selection:

 ~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 

~ Photography@artisticspring 
~ Follow Me:  IG: @fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi     Pinterest: FashionRadi  


Now you know just how much I love having a pop of color whether that's on the lips, the clothing I wear or my accessories. What's your favorite way to welcome color into your life?

Have the HAPPIEST spring! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!