FIRE RED!

Hello everyone, 



What does the color red evoke in you? Does it bring any emotion when you wear it/see it like the way a certain scent can bring you the most profound memories with just one spritz? For me, red represents love, power, excitement, passion for going after your biggest dreams. Really, all positive emotions ideal for starting the new year on FIRE! 


Red has taken over the fashion world and has left its mark because it's noticeable from miles away, whether it's a red signature Gucci bag or the famous red soles of the worldly known Christian Louboutin. I have a feeling we all want to own at least one pair of his heels in our lifetime because then, what else are we living for?! hahaha


On the autumn/winter 2017 runway, we saw a lot of top designers like Givenchy, Valentino, Alexander McQueen and more bring out the red monochrome looks, which in my eyes were so fierce, sensual and breathtaking that I knew I wanted to experiment with an all red look myself. One that works toward my own style and fits my personality. I think I succeeded, but you can be the official judge of that because I consider you part of my closest friends. So HERE IS my fire red look!!!




                
I can't tell you enough how in love I am with this hue. Wearing it out and about can be a bit too out there, but that's not even a worry of mine because I'm just so happy I was able to get my favorite reds into one masterpiece of a look. I feel catwalk ready!!! LOL! 


Everything from my pearls beret (a DIY that my sister did for me by stitching different sized pearls all over it) to my ruffled hem trousers and woven booties just feels so right and REDelicious! I can't fully explain it, all I can say is that this outfit gives me all the right energy... LOTS of it! 


Honestly, from now on, I think I'm going to live on monochrome outfits from red to black to white and green. That would be so much fun! Just imagine, everyday wearing from head to toe one shade of your own choice.   




Shop My Look: 

To get you even more INSPIRED to try red, even if you start out with red accessories at the beginning, I've prepared this collage of reds you must own! Next time you go out, try adding a red lipstick with red tassel earrings and freshly painted red nails. Once you get that down, just go for an all RED look. I know you can make it work!!! 

  
Shop These Pieces: 


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post.
~ Photography@artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG@fashionradi    Twitter: @fashionradi



Thanks for spending your time with me, my firecracker babes! Let me know one of your goals for this year. I believe this will be our year to laugh, to grow, to shine!

Please follow my blog and share this post because you know I appreciate your love and support. Plus, you bet there's so much more coming your way... I'm just getting started! 

Yay for the weekend! Enjoy it! 



                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!