MONOCHROME GREY!

Hello everyone, 



As the seasons come and go, one thing that always follows me is my STYLE. No matter what, I love wearing what makes me feel best, what expresses a big chunk of my personality and gives me that power-kick to conquer my day. 

If you're in your teens, not sure how to find your personal style, I promise I'll do a whole new post covering this topic because just the way school is important, having an idea of who you are and discovering what you like wearing is equally significant. ( I would pick style over school anytime, just don't tell my parents!)





The fashion world has gone BANANAS over full on monochrome looks, so have I.🙋 I mean, wearing one color from head to to,e not only makes you look taller, but I also find it Sexy, Sophisticated and Special (All the Ssss!)     

From the very beginning, this trend stood out to me! I knew it was time to show it to you here on the blog because, if not, I don't know what I'll do with myself. 

With monochrome looks turning heads, from reds to different shades of nudes, I was keen on wearing grey for a nice brunch with my girls. (They gave my outfit a solid 10 out of 10!) 👌




      
One of the warmest, most chic and easiest items to reach for this fall is my beloved sweater dresses. They're the epitome of comfort, style to its highest level, and all around my favorite "colder days" staple. 

Shown here is my newest sweater dress from Zaful along with my tassel earrings, mirrored sunglasses and striped bucket bag, which I find are the perfect hues of grey for one striking look all day long.

With the addition of silver sparkly fishnets and a cool pair of velvet sock booties, I can't think of a better way to finish this monochrome outfit. 

Isn't it awesome how all these greys look against the pink wall?
Once I knew I would wear this look, I thought the pink background would be the ideal pop of color to it. (Totally Planned!!!) 

Shop My Look:            

With the HOLIDAYS fast approaching, finding the perfect casual/dressy sweater dress can be quite tricky, that's why I've decided to make it easier for you by creating this collection of pretty sweater dresses ALL UNDER $50

Get them while they last! 

Every girl needs at least one sweater dress that she can dress up with heels or dress down with sneakers for the appropriate occasion. Which ones do you love?  


A few of these I'm going to buy for friends and the women in my family because I know they'll be loved by them. 💕

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ The Zaful items mentioned in this post were sent to me as a gift. 

Photography@artisticspring

Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi  Twitter: @fashionradi   


See you again very soon! I hope you have an amazing weekend! 😘  


                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!