WHAT TO WEAR WHEN YOU HAVE "NOTHING TO WEAR"!

Hello everyone, 



Do you ever stare at your closet for five, ten minutes wondering what to wear? If that sounds familiar, (happens to you occasionally), you've come to the right place because today I'm going to share with you three outfit ideas for those, not so fun days when it feels like you have "nothing to wear". 


You look at all your options playing through your mind, glance at your closet, but still don't seem to find something that fits your mood, can't come up with a combination that satisfies you. As you know, time flies, life goes on, we got to get on with our day (can't stare at the closet all day), so let me save you all that worry and time.

 With these outfits ideas, no one will ever know what you went through to get ready because you'll still look stylish as if you had no trouble at all. 


Before I guide you through my "nothing to wear" outfit choices, let me know how many times have you had a day like this where you felt unsure of what to wear? 





    
First thing's first, the easiest combination on days like these is to reach for a pair of jeans and a cute soft top. From there you can easily build up the outfit with your choice of accessories and shoes. 

When I have nothing to wear, a hundred percent of the time I just want to be comfortable in my sweats at home watching TV. That's why when I have to go out, I pick my most comfortable pieces, which will make me feel like I'm at home doing just that. Do you see what I mean? 

These black stud jeans feel like leggings to me anytime I wear them, so they're a no-brainer, made for days like these. Skinny and tight, but stretchy and light! 
Continuing on with the black theme, I love this mock neck ruffled top because it's the softest. It turns my "nothing to wear" days into "an angel that saves the day". We all need an angel sometimes! 

As for the rest, of course. go for your sneakers, a few jewelry pieces and maybe a nice cardigan to throw on. I went for my bright yellow wrap coat that's so great because it brightens up this look, it's flowy, has a cute floral embroidery and fits this very sunny Las Vegas weather.   


Shop My Look:   

A bit different, but in sync with the same topic, this outfit below is another great choice for "I have nothing to wear kind of day". Any ideas why is that?  
Yep, because it's comfortable, but also having a one piece clothing like the denim dungarees there is not much else you have to think about. That's one BIG plus if you ask me! It saves time, it's easy to style, and at that very moment, you'll know you have something to wear.




This is how I would style my dungarees: with a simple cute tee, a cozy over-sized cardigan, cool metallic sneakers, fun dangling pom-pom earrings and the famous beret that is taking over as a "top trending" accessory this season. 


I totally love this look. You can very easily recreate it next time you're in debate with yourself of what to wear. 


Shop This Look:


If the previous two outfits weren't exactly your style, this outfit might be your true calling. I think it's definitely mine because I love a warm cute off-the-shoulder sweater dress. 




Take that sweater dress as your main masterpiece and style around it with whatever else you have in your closet. If you have fishnets, add them, if not, you can wear a light pair of black leggings or why not just go bare-legged. It really all comes down to what you prefer, which is like 90% of what's truly important, and then the other 10% is knowing the weather in your city (just in case I have mathematicians reading my posts....you're welcome! 😁)  

I would add my most comfortable ankle boots with a warm scarf around the neck, my go-to gold hoop earrings and an over-sized leather jacket, in case it gets colder as the day goes on. It's that simple! 


Do you see how easy it is to turn around your "I have nothing to wear" days? With these three outfits, you'll for sure have ideas for everyday and you won't find yourself staring at your closet wondering where to start! 

Shop This Look:     


I get commission from purchases or clicks made through links in this post.

Photography: @artisticspring



Have an amazing rest of the day/night! Talk to you soon. 💕 



                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!