CALIFORNIA TRAVEL DIARY!

Hello everyone, 



One week of sandy feet, sunny days, not a care in the world in my favorite place, California. Only a few steps away from the beach, I was able to wake-up and fall asleep to the sound of crashing waves, which was a dream come true for me. It felt like time stopped, every moment lasted for eternity and my smile couldn't leave me even for a minute. There was laughter, there was joy, there was beauty, there was tranquility... everything one vacation can fill you up with. For that reason, I would love to be on a vacation forever. I mean who wouldn't? 




I got to fully enjoy the small things, like getting a cup of coffee with croissant from the nearby coffee shop early in the morning, watching the mesmerizing sunsets that smiled upon the horizon, renting a bike for a cruise around the town and so much more. I want to share it with you in a travel diary like this. So sit back, relax and let me take you on a vacation through my photo diary!  


         
I was very eager to bring my binoculars (one of the first things I packed) to feel like a true lifeguard once I got to my station, hahaha. The red swimsuit and everything else made me feel like I was part of Baywatch (Please be quiet, filming is in session!). 

When in truth I was people watching, and ohh boy, you can imagine this was a lot more entertaining and fun!!! Next time you see me on duty, just know I might not be the best choice to call for help.


Shop My Look:

     
Speaking of vacation, for the longest time, I have wanted to rent a bike and cruise around in it. I literally did this for four hours without stopping (yep, my body felt it afterwards) and now thinking about it, I could have done it four more hours because I enjoyed it so much. 

Imagine warm breeze rushing through your hair, people out and about - enjoying the summer, surfers blasting through waves, the beautiful beach right there by your side... making it the ride of a LIFETIME! 
Good thing I have these photos to keep those happy times alive!

Shop My Look:


        
When it came to dressing, I really enjoyed being in my swimsuit by the beach with not a dot of make-up, but once dinner time came, I loved getting ready for dinner and later a night walk on the pier. 

This is one of the enchanting looks I wore. A little sneak peek for you because I'm thinking of featuring it in a whole new blog post as I have so many more photos of it. What do you think, do you like that idea? 

I LOVE this look. It's so feminine thanks to this sexy sheer crop top (Dresslily) with the most adorable bell sleeves and of course my embroidery obsession continues with the rose embroidery on my skirt and all over my slides. Aside from tops, you can find more sheer dresses online

Shop My Look:



     
With vacations it can be a bit difficult to decide what to pack because, let's be honest, I always want to take my whole closet with me. Would someone please create a moving closet that fits in my suitcase? 
Anyways, for that reason I always pack full pieces like rompers, dresses and jumpsuits like this denim one above because then you don't have to worry about anything else, just shoes and accessories.  

It's the perfect casual beach look! Plus, it's the most comfy jumpsuit I own as it's more stretchy than the rest of my overalls. During the day, I loved wearing it with my bralette showing and my jeans rolled up and then as easily I wore it as a whole for a night out with my family.

Shop My Look: 
                        I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.  


How about that sunset? (It was even more breathtaking seeing it in front of me). I hope there are a lot more sunsets for you and me to see! 

I really enjoyed spending this time with you. If you liked this post, please share it and let me know in the comments, so I can come back with lots more travel diaries. 

See you soon! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!