EMBROIDERY, STRIPES and GOLDEN EYES!

Hello everyone, 



Today, I'm on the "trending train" as I've got a few of the most popular trends in one look. What they are is no secret as you can see them from the title of this post. But what I'm really intrigued to find out is what has been your favorite trend, the one that you always go back to? Aside from embroidery and stripes, I've been loving all kinds of florals, prints, and patterns this season. In my opinion they can make any outfit a lot more interesting and lively!     







Before I give you the details and inspiration behind my look, give it up to ArtisticSpring (she's the BEST) for giving me this golden make-up look and the pretty side braids to go along with it. I felt like a Greek goddess (I got that a lot when I was walking down the streets), didn't even want to take it all off at the end of the day! The golden shadows glistened in the sunlight like no other. You should have seen it in person!
I'm actually already thinking about the next look I want her to do for me and I can't wait! Go show her some love and let her know that I sent you! 


I know we all have been loving the pleated maxi skirts and even more so any type of stripes, I decided having both in one is the perfect scenario. The moment I saw it, I knew it was all I ever wanted for casual or dressy days. It's got the vertical stripes, which unlike the horizontal stripes, make you look taller and leaner, so keep that in mind next time you're dressing in stripes. Also, just like I did in this post, I love that the skirt can be worn high-waisted with a cute crop top.
If you're interested you can find it at Rosegal ( I also recommend checking out their adorable printed maxi dresses). One size fits all, so you don't have to measure yourself, which makes it a lot easier and a guarantee that it'll fit. How great is that? 



              

   Follow me on Instagram   Follow me on Twitter   
To tie it all together, I think slides would be a nice choice, but as a true heels lover, I went with my new favorite embroidery heel sandals. I've wanted ones exactly like these for so long now. The long await (feels like years in my mind) was worth it as I'm completely loving them. With these heels on, I'm definitely ready for the upcoming weekend...maybe a fun night out, surrounded by great company and music (my favorite). What about you, any fun plans for this weekend? 


As the night might start getting chilly, you can always take a denim jacket to "save the night". It's still really nice here in Vegas (haven't reached that stage yet), but I thought a denim jacket would add a nice touch to this outfit. 


Thanks beauties for taking the time to enjoy my newest post. Give it a share for wanting more and I'll see you again next week. 


Shop My Look:     

I get commission for purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 




                                                                                                                           Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!