POOL DAY with LESEBI BEACHWEAR!

Hello everyone, 





Ohh yes, finally a pool day for me, where I got to catch some rays, enjoy the quiet morning, dip into the pool and wear my new cute as ever bikini. It was the greatest two hours of my life! 

Even though I'm not a morning person, I made myself get up earlier and made my way to the pool, because after all, that's what summers are all about, right? I highly recommend it! You'll love it so much that you'll definitely make a habit of it like me. I'm already planning to go again this weekend.


So, are you a pool or beach type of girl? I'm both hands up for the BEACH, but when there isn't one near me I'll take advantage of the pool as a way to escape my everyday routine and feel like I'm on a vacation for a couple of hours. It really does wonders, makes me happy and quickly fills me up with energy. 




To be fair what makes me even more excited for a pool day is the swimwear and accessories like these where I get to show my fun personality (at least that's what I think) and my love for fashion. I know I'm there to relax, but I prefer looking good while doing it! Any of you feeling the same way? (It would be nice to know I'm not the only one.)   

Moving on:

Let me introduce you to Gabrielle (yes, this bikini has a name) who in my opinion is fun, attractive and an awesome pool companion. I love this pretty combination of white and navy together and that adorable print. Also, this high neck design has totally won over my heart because it fits my upper body perfectly and feels extra soft while doing so. This will definitely be my first of many pool days with this bikini on. I LOVE it so much that I don't see why I should stop wearing it. One thing's for sure; More Pool Days for Me! You can find more of Lesebi Beachwear pieces here!   



Other than cool sunglasses, I've found even cooler beach/pool accessories for the feet. Yes, you've heart me right. 
They're these awesome handmade fringe ankle bracelets that totally took my pool look to the next level. I can't believe I have been missing out on something epic like this all these years. They add the perfect pop of color to your bikini, you can wear them with or without sandals and each step is as fun as it can be. If you're looking into trying ankle bracelets, I highly recommend it; You'll be INSTA SUMMER READY!  





     
You know I can't go out without some jewelry pieces even when it comes to the pool, that's why I came prepared. 
I expressed my love for this day with this set of heart charms that go together everywhere. These bracelets are just as beautiful in real life. Seeing them glisten in the sun makes me even more excited to have them and wear them non-stop. You may not know, but I'm telling you charms like these always bring me happiness and good times. A day like today is total proof.           

Like this set of bracelets, my velvet choker is here to stay. I like the way it goes with my bikini and know it'll go with so many other things like an off-the-shoulder crop top. No matter what, it's so chic and cute that it can make any day and night look on point. If you love wearing chokers, this one is not to be missed, trust me... once you get it, you won't stop wearing it.   


     
With a pool look like this all I can say is, be stylish even if you're only going to the pool. It makes you feel more confident (the key to feeling great), it gives others something to talk about and it makes for one unforgettable day. What else could you ask for? 


While we're on swimsuit talk, recently I created two different looks where I show you how to take your swimsuit and turn it into an everyday outfit. It's super easy, doesn't require much thought and you have to check it out here. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. 


Are any of you going to the pool this weekend? 
Have fun no matter what you choose to do and I'll see you again next week.  



                                                                                                                                          Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!