FASHIONRADI TURNS TWO!

Hello everyone, 




Let's Celebrate! 🎉

Another year has rolled on by since I started my blog in 2015 when I found out I had a passion for putting together different outfits and getting ready to go out in style. This led me to the idea (out of the blue) of starting a blog where I get to express that passion, connect with like-minded friends, and hopefully, inspire those who come across my blog to be themselves, to dream BIG and to walk through life with a smile and style no matter what.   


To mark this day as our little way of celebrating together, we're going to go back in time with some of my most memorable fashion posts. Don't get me wrong, I would love to throw a fun party and invite all of you to it, but we'll save that for the years to come. 😜 I would love to know what has been your most favorite post of mine? Please share you're thoughts in the comments down below. 


1. 
ANGL PRINTS in a DESERT MIRAGE 

This two set piece is one I can't forget because not only is it sexy, but on this day, while my photographer and I were in the middle of the desert, it suddenly got dark with thick clouds above the canyon and started raining. The problem wasn't the rain (I love rainy days and even being in the rain), but the after effect, when I woke up under the weather with the desire to stay all day in bed. However, even for a minute I do not regret this adventure because on that day, it was just me, my photographer and the calm beauty of the desert around us. Perfectly in harmony!


2. 
CIARA DENIM STYLE INSPIRATION 
I've said it before, but denim dungarees always remind me of my childhood because at around the age of ten, I begged my mom to buy me my first pair (it was during Christmas) and when she did, I was the happiest girl. They weren't cheap at the time, so when I think of this moment I still appreciate this lovely present my mom bought me.   

I love this look from the past because dungarees are still present in my life and I love dressing them up or down. The most important thing for me is, they must be well fitted, so I can walk out confidently in them. Are you still rocking your dungarees?   




3. 
EMPOWERING JUMPSUIT 
Jumpsuits and rompers have one thing in common: they're easy to style! All you need to think about is your choice of shoes and accessories. I know, when running to the restroom, you might regret your choice of clothing, but that personally won't stop me from wearing them. Just look at this classy pleated jumpsuit that can turn any day or night of yours into your favorite outfit you have worn.  

During that time I was just beginning to get used to wearing black and experimenting with that color, so I had to add my pop of fuchsia. The evolution has been real and noticeable because ever since I've created a few all black looks, which you might have seen.   

4. 
DAY and NIGHT in FLORALS 
   Since florals, and more accurately, this shirt, are close to my heart in this blog post, I decided to take my shirt and style it for the day and night. This way if I'm ever in a hurry from running errands to going for a cocktails kind of night, all I need to do is change up the accessories in seconds and I'm ready to go. You can head to the full post to get a glimpse of the night look and read my tips on this day/night style topic. 

It's been a while since I've taken my favorite piece of clothing and styled it two various ways, so if you want me to do a post like this again let me know.   

5. 
NATURALLY NUDE 
 To end on a high-note, my final look is this neutral outfit that I and so many of you loved. I still get comments about it and am beyond happy for that. This look gave me the courage to experiment more with neutral tones as I'm usually the more "bright pop of color" girl. This way you won't ever miss me if you see me. hahaha


That was my birthday gift to you. For my first birthday post, you can head here. Thank you so much for all of your continues love and support. Lots more awesome posts are coming your way, so follow along and become part of this fashionable family. 

We'll celebrate once again when FashionRadi turns 3! 


                                                                                                                                          Love, Radi     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!