COACHELLA FESTIVAL DAY 3!

Hello everyone,



It's Coachella month and I'm ready with day 3 of my festival series. Are you?  


Call me festival obsessed or wild child (even both), but what's not to LOVE when you've got music and fashion in one? When two of my favorites come together, I must go with them.... or in this case go to the desert in my #iwillwearthislook if I was going to Coachella.  

I will be going to some fun festivals in my city, so how perfect is that I've already got my outfit ready, the only thing I've got to bring with me is my bff and inner wild child (that lives in me and comes out occasionally.)     




  
This festival outfit is a special one because it's completely different from my previous two bohemian looks that you can also rock to any festival. Here I've gone for my new favorite combination, a skirt with a bodysuit. It must have been the bright sunlight that brought this idea to mind! It feels effortless, just like a desert goddess is supposed to feel! That's why I highly recommend this outfit as an option to your spring free-spirited adventures.   

The bodysuit is a stunner because it's got an open back, it's metallic (glistens from the sunlight) and it's a hit when it comes to dressing up for any occasion. I love it! Plus, I got some tanning done while wearing it! (I've got to get my skin ready for pool/beach season.😉   

With the simple, yet just enough floral embellishment, this denim mini is always my go-to for turning an outfit into exceptional staple. Everyday chic is always welcome!  

Once you've got the true component of your look, it's time to build around it by adding accessories that will make you festival ready like sunglasses, hats, anklets, rings... 

I know you all loved my lace kimono, so I wanted to include it again because I love it just as much. It's delicate and for sure adds more of those festival vibes.   










If you've missed day 1 and day 2 of my festival series, you can always check them out! (I suggest you do because they're just as interesting and hopefully inspiring.)
Day 4 will be my final post for this Coachella series, so stick around because it's coming.   
  
By the way, have you noticed the new look of FashionRadi? Do you like it? 

Have a happy April! Goodbye from desert land. 


                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!