SPRING HEELS with FSJSHOES!

Hello everyone,


Are you a shoes lover? 

If you are, way to go, because having the right pair on is just as important as what you're going to wear. There's nothing worse than seeing someone looking stylish with unkempt or non-matching shoes underneath.

I must admit there was a time (in my teens) when I only had one pair of sneakers that I wore with everything, until they ripped apart, but now that I'm a fashion blogger, shoes are my weakness. 
Every shoe I see, I want to bring it home with me! 

Having the perfect pair of heels for every occasion is such a privilege because I'm sure you can relate when I say... there have been so many times when I've been saddened by the fact that I don't have a cute pair to match.

To lift up the mood, I want to share with you "my must have" heels this spring in collaboration with FSJShoes. These five pairs, I believe, every woman should own this season. I know I would love to have them, so if you want to surprise me, I wear 9.5 US 😁. 

What I love about FSJShoes is that you can shop by occasion, the height of the heel or style, which makes your search a lot easier. Plus, they've got every type of shoe like leopard printsexy stiletto heels,over the knee glamour boots and lots more. The choice is big, so keep in mind what you really need vs. what you have to have.  

Now let's get into my spring picks! 


1. 
LINK

 These tassel beauties have to be my first pick for the spring... just look at them. Would staring at them a little harder make them magically appear in my closet? I have all the hope in the world... let's try it together! 5 minutes later...oh well, we can always buy them or dream of someone close to us splurging us with a box of these heels. I just can't get enough of this hot coral red, the strap tassels and the ideal height. Also, they're super trendy, I've seen them quite a lot already and I'm sure you can agree that seeing them again and again won't get boring.

2.
LINK

I want these in every color of the rainbow, please! 
A true Valentino lookalike these rockstud heels are the most wanted combination of feminine and edgy. Both sides of our personalities will be satisfied, ladies! Just imagine how fun it'll be to have these in your closet. You can be anything you choose to be. Fashion is a way to bring play, style, and personality to your outfit. These pumps will look great with your work, party, play attire... basically every day of the week.


3. 
LINK
In my opinion these open toe gladiator sandals above will look flattering on every woman there is. I love this light pink shimmer effect that shines when walking and the height boost they're giving. I would give them a perfect 10 (a new addition to my shoe wishlist). There's nothing more sexy than a confident woman feeling empowered by her femininity, and I think these would help you radiate confidence with every step. Of course, they are a little more on the dressier side, perfect for nights of romantic memories, but that's just society standards talking - I feel like you can make them work with a cute summer romper for a more pow-wow effect! Isn't that what fashion is about - experimenting, taking risks, expressing yourself?!

4.
LINK
 Classy with a dreamy color blocking, these slingback pumps will be in my dreams tonight, for sure. Even though they're a bit high than what I'm usually used to, I swear I don't even care. The only question on my mind is when will I be purchasing them? The rose gold, metallic detailing is all the rave right now. Just gorgeous! 





5. 
LINK


Last but not least, I've picked these pretty heels to round up my spring (wanna have) collection because not only are they gorgeous, but this pink reminds me of the tree blossoms we get in Vegas during this season. They would, for sure, bring out the romantic in me, a new pair seems to have that effect on me 😉. And ombre is never out-of-style! 



Which pair of heels would you like to add to your wardrobe? Indulge and check out FSJShoes for the pair that speaks YOU
   
Have a happy Thursday and an upcoming weekend. See you soon. 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!