DENIM on DENIM BLUES!

Hello everyone,


Welcome to a new day of blues (the good kind), the ones that can be worn and styled more than one way and any season/time of day. Yes, I'm talking about denim

Is denim inside your heart as it is in mine? I honestly haven't met anyone who dislikes denim, so there's a big chance you'll like this denim on denim look that I wore. 
Also, as blue jeans are one of the top wardrobe essentials that you must-have, I have prepared a few tips to keep in mind when choosing the right pair for you. Keep on reading because it's about to get even more interesting!  



If you're interested in fashion and have read your way through fashion books, you would have learned that wearing denim on denim is a big NO. As someone who likes to break the rules from time to time and listen to the rebel in me, I said "no" to this rule. It's that simple... I will always wear what I LOVE, no matter what a book or a person says is the right way to dress. You should do the same, as long as you're happy with your choice, forget about the rest. So, here I am in an oversized light wash denim jacket with darker high rise skinny jeans. And also, the world of celebrities love the denim on denim look, so that shows you how big of a trend it is! 


If you're ever shopping for new jeans here are some things to keep in mind.       

  • Most importantly, your new jeans should show off the best part of your figure.                                                                                                                                                                                    
  • Choose a style/cut that works for your body type, but is also in style.                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • Great legs= skinny jeans                                                                                                                  
  • Hide your waist= flared jeans (they will take the attention away)                                                                                                                                                        
  • Great waistline= high-waisted jeans                                                                                                              
  • Darker washed jeans will give you that slimming effect. Plus, they're more versatile.                                                                                                                                                                           



               

         
 Because it's already so nice in Vegas (spring is on every corner), I opted for my navy bralette and my chunky heels to go along with my denim. What do you think? Are you loving my denim blues? 

The accessories are visible, and ohhh, so wonderful. I paired a gold and silver choker necklace for extra fun (I couldn't decide between the two, so I just decided the two together will do.) 

Wanting to bring so many essentials with me, I packed them all in my leather backpack, which I love because it gives me the freedom to have my hands free and looks great with this outfit. 

I have two more denim looks that I have done on my blog, one with a special celebrity guest... the other something of a spring denim darling that I'm sure you'll love, so head over and check them out. They might fill your denim heart with more inspiration!  




                                                                           
To see more photos of this look and what I'm up to, come follow me on Instagram. I promise you, you might like it, or better yet, fall in love with it. ❤ 

Wishing you the best day and sunny upcoming weekend! 


                                                                                                                                        Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!