SPRING/SUMMER 2017 FASHION TRENDS!

Hello everyone,


Who's ready to wear, experiment and fill up their closet with the new fashion trends of Spring/Summer 2017? I'm raising both my hands up high, because I'm a bit over excited for all that's coming this season down the runway. I know that some great styles that we all love like stripes, bralettes, ruffles and florals are coming back once again, but there's also lots of headlining styles to experiment with, like posh pyjamas, big shoulder pads, from head to toe pink, metallics, cinched waist with belts... 

I decided to choose one of these styles and create a runway worthy look that will be in style all season long. It's all about the bralettes! They're coming back stronger than ever and are one of my favorite things to wear. You'll be seeing lace or velvet bralettes being layered over a white shirt or worn with a signature trench coat. As you can see by the photos, I went for the second option and am so in love with the way it turned out.     

For me, lace bralettes are delicate, luscious and so easy to style that I know I can wear in more ways than one. For this look particularly, I paired mine with my favorite velvet high-rise leggings that you've already seen here. I got lots of you saying how much you loved these leggings, so I brought them back and am sure will appear again in a future post on my blog.
I'm still obsessing over my wrap coat and couldn't see this look without it, so here it is, long, trendy and fresh. You can see it blossom with a complete different set of pieces here.      
You know a signature choker and heels couldn't be dismissed because they complete and make this look irresistible.      













What Spring/Summer fashion trends are you most excited to try? 

Is there a certain trendy piece you can't wait to buy? 

Let me know your answers to these questions in the comments down below. 

As always I'll miss you, but I'll be back next week (Thursday) with a new post. 



                                                                                                                          Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!