BEST CONCERTS of 2016!

Hello everyone, 



Let's Party! Turn UP your music loud because we're about to have a good time! 🎶 


Since I love music, going to concerts and dancing so much, I decide to make a bit of a different post than my usual fashion looks. The idea came to me when I was scrolling through all my photos of 2016 and noticed just how many concerts I've been to. Las Vegas being the entertainment city of the world, you can never have too much fun, so I've decided to round up my greatest nights of 2016 with the best live music there ever is. Enjoy! 


Pitbull  



2016 started off with a BANG thanks to Mr. Worldwide who left his mark in Vegas in a big way. He knows how to get any party started and finish it in a way that you'll always remember it. Just know, if you ever go to one of his concerts, comfortable shoes are a must because you'll be jumping up and down all night long (he's contagious). This was my lucky third time going to his concert and I would go a hundred more times because the energy, music and fun is all so high. 

Ellie Goulding   



This concert is still "On My Mind" because it was on my list of concerts I really wanted to see ( for a long time) and when I finally did, I completely surrendered to Ellie's music. What made it even better was that I was closer to the stage, so I could really feel the music and the passion coming from her. It was an incredible night! Writing about it takes me back (a huge smile on my face right now 😊). 
I even recreated one of her looks in a previous post, which you can see here: Ellie Goulding Style Inspiration 

Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato



I've seen them perform before (when they were much younger), but this 2016 concert was on another level. You could tell how much more mature and professional they've become in their field. I loved seeing that growth and the way there wasn't a dull moment throughout the whole show. Great old songs were mixed with the new hits that I enjoyed way to much (my seat was my dance floor- LoL!) 
If I could go back in time and relive this concert (not only in my imagination), I would totally do it.
To see more photos and a fierce style look, head to my "What's Wrong with Being Confident?" post.   

Sia 



Sia was a unique experience because it was like a theatrical performance where she sang to the side and the dancers told the story in each song through dance and acting. Truly unlike anything else I have seen, where you're caught into the emotion of every word, move and sound. Her voice was so powerful, I bet you could hear her outside, on the Strip. It was magical, she really was "The Greatest". 


    Mariah Carey 


       
With so many residency shows in Las Vegas, I want to be able to see them all, so in 2016 I was determined to see Mariah Carey's "#1 to Infinity" show at Caesar's Palace. I liked the elegance, the changed set of each performance and hearing the always great oldies like " We Belong Together". Plus, everything she wore was jaw-dropping from Louboutin heels to crystal made diamond dresses and playsuits.  

Britney Spears 



At the end of 2016 I got to see "Piece of me" for the second time, which I'm so grateful about because I've been a Britney Spears fan since I was little (watching MTV in Bulgaria, trying to figure out what she's singing about). Hers was one of my first cassettes ever that I used to play over and over again. Seeing her live and hearing all the best hits was a dream come true. This show is a must see! 


This was the best year of the greatest concerts I went to. I'm looking forward to 2017 for lots more artists that I'm dying to see. Who would you love to see in concert and what has been your favorite concert so far?  Share it all with me in the comments below. Let's keep this party going! 

Share this post if you want to see my 2017 music adventures! 



Have a wonderful day. 



                                                                                                                                 Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!