ONE PARKA, THREE WAYS TO WEAR IT!

Hello everyone, 



As I promised here is the second edition of my trip to the Vegas mountains where I snuggled up by the fireplace, visited the Lee Canyon slopes, had a magical wonderland hike in the snow, and took all of nature's beauty and serenity in. For the first edition (on the way to this mini-getaway) you can head here

As you know, in the mountains, it gets extra chilly (temperatures drop drastically), which can be a challenge when it comes to looking good, but feeling warm at the same time. Today we're going to overcome that challenge by showing you three various ways to wear your parka jacket in style. You can definitely add more layers, but since it was sunny in the morning when these photos were taken, I was okay, until the sun was blocked by the clouds. 





   
 What's great about this parka is that it can be worn as a whole or taken apart into different pieces, which is the main reason why I love it so much. How cool is that? You can decide to wear it as one, as a vest or even take the fur off the hood and wear it as a scarf around your neck, which is exactly what I did. These are all great ideas to make the same outfit, look a bit different thanks to this one jacket. So let's all say a big THANK YOU to the person who designed this jacket that can transform from one form to another in seconds like a true transformer. 👏  What do you think, do you like jackets like these? I really like having that option of wearing the same jacket in different ways because that same jacket can take you from one season to another without a problem. 

To go along on this mountain adventure, I wore my coziest sweater because I feel like "sweater weather" was made just for that. It's fuzzy, it's cozy and super photogenic (LOL), which is all you really need in a sweater, right? I love the way it looks with these plaid leggings and my leather booties. The perfect mountain trip combo!     











I can't believe that when I see you next time here on the blog, it'll already be 2017, so I want to wish you the best in the New Year. Have a wonderful celebration, be fearless, let all your dreams become reality and stay happy and positive no matter what. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉 For any of you looking for last minute NYE party ideas, I've got the post for you. Plus, you can let me know which outfit I should wear?! 

See you in the new year my loves. Signing off for 2016 and letting the new ride of 2017 begin! 


                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                    Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!