ADVENTURE CHIC with ZAFUL!

Hello everyone, 






I just got back from a mini getaway to the Vegas mountains ( yes, Vegas has mountains) where I was able to recharge from the gorgeous views with snow spots here and there, the fresh air that whisked through the forest trees, the quietness that allowed me to easily become in sync with the beautiful surrounding... and so much more. 

Since there was no access to Wi-Fi, I was completely able to disconnect from the big city and and take a breather from the internet because we all know that each one of us needs it from time to time. However, my photographer (@artisticspring) was on hand to take some photos of  me along the way. These ones we took on the way to the mountains. We stopped on the side of the road as soon as we saw an interesting, yet memorable background and what can I say, now, not only do I have these memories, but also I've got a new style look to share with you.   

Most of the pieces I'm wearing are from Zaful because I love their clothing and find everything on their site fashionable, yet affordable. I have already collaborated with them (view POST) and am happy to do it anew because last time I was really satisfied with everything I received. The minute they offered me to work with them again, I knew I couldn't resist.  



Velvet Dress: LINK   Wrap Coat: LINK   Backpack: LINK   Earrings: LINK 


With my Christmas dress being velvet, velvet has officially taken over my world (wardrobe) with this new long sleeved addition. Are you a velvet freak like me? I just love the feel, the sense of luxury this material adds to any look, and of course, wearing it to any dressy event. You know December is all about that! 

I cannot say enough how much I love this Zaful wrap coat because it's so trendy in my eyes, it goes perfectly with anything I wear underneath, and it has already earned lots of compliments when I have been wearing it. Even the women in my family (mom and sister) want an identical one, so I can guarantee you this could be a lovely Christmas gift (if you're still running, wondering what to get for your girlfriend, friend, mom or even grandma.)   

Because I have been loving backpacks lately, particularly ones that can fit my belongings, I chose this leather bag that was able to fit my travel essentials for the mountains. Good thing it arrived before my trip so I could take it with me and use it to my advantage! I can say that it's of great quality, has plenty of space, and is shiny like a brand new penny. I highly recommend it!  

As jewelry goes, I got a pair of earrings and two different chokers from Zaful that I'm already adding to each outfit of mine. You really can never have enough of jewels, am I right? I know my wall jewelry holder is becoming heavier and heavier with each piece I add, but who cares? I know I'll keep on adding to it until it probably gives up on me one day and falls. 


Pearl Choker: LINK    Square Choker: LINK 






You can always find more Zaful fashion inspiration on their Instagram account. 

Thanks for traveling with me to the mountains. I'll have another outfit look and some beautiful nature shots soon in an upcoming post, so stay tuned and click the follow button, so you don't miss a single post. 

Have a great rest of the day! Bye! 


                                                                                                                                Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!