STYLEWE TREND SETTER!

Hello everyone, 



Let's talk trends! 

Like any fashionista I like to be in the known for new and upcoming trends. Some sweep me away from first glance, others leave me hanging like shoes that have had enough because they've been torn apart. That's why, today, with the help of StyleWe, an online shopping site that offers designer wear at affordable prices and exquisite quality, I'm going to share with you the fall trends of 2016 that have my approval. I would love to experiment with these pieces and make them my own. 


Let the countdown begin! 

1. SHEER and FLORAL FRILL 



Who loves sheer clothing? I do 🙋 It's delicate, feminine, looks flawless and I can't get enough of it. I must admit, a few years back, I would have turned the other way with my back out the door when having faced a dress like the one above, but now it's the other way around. If I saw this dress, I would grab it right away because it's not only see-through, but it's got this gorgeous floral pattern all around and these unique frill sleeves that are to die for. I just can't take my eyes away from it!   
What's more, Chanel, Givenchy, Alexander Wang and many more brands have incorporated the sheer trend into tops, skirts and even added a touch of romance with the help of lace. As you can imagine, these brands are amazing and expensive, but what's great is that you can always find a duplicate that's in your price range and is a staple to your wardrobe. For that, I suggest you head over to StyleWe to see all that they have to offer. 


2. LEOPARD PRINT 


  
This fall we're ready to ROAR because the leopard print is back on the scene in full force like never before. From coats to pants to shirts, this print is another one of my favorite trends that I couldn't miss the chance to mention. It's fiercely sexy for any time of the day. Even recently when I was out shopping, I noticed all the mannequins slaying in leopard. Without a doubt, I'm adding this coat to my list of "must haves this season". I love how loose, yet fashionable it looks. Plus, this leopard coat can make your simple white tee and denim jeans seem like you're wearing Coach or Stella McCartney. I like the sound of that! 


3. SAILOR INSPIRED PANTS


         
As you know navy pants or coats that look like something a sailor might wear are ALL the talk right now. I don't mind that one bit because I'm loving this trend. Have you seen Tommy Hilfiger's sailor inspired collection? It's EVERYTHING! When I think of this trend, his collection is the first one that comes to mind. I would love to get my hands on at least one of his navy pieces.... even why not two or even three? For now these pants will do because they're trendy, love the wide leg and I can be one free sailor, even if I'm not going sailing anytime soon. 😉  With StyleWe you'll easily be able to create your navy look (if you're obsessed with this trend like I am) because you won't break the bank or your mood. 


4. VELVET 



Last but not least, I've got velvet dreams because everywhere I look velvet clothing has been haunting me. I'm thrilled about that, but my wallet not so much! Literally, I cannot come up with anything better than velvet. It's chic and sexy, exactly what I look for in every piece. By the way, I might have bought myself an early Christmas present that's got to do with the love I have for this trend, which hopefully you'll see in an upcoming post. This purchase wasn't planned, but you know, the unplanned things in life are usually the most exciting and worthwhile.  
I love this long sleeved top I picked and can see myself wearing it for the upcoming holidays, why not at home, as well? Check out StyleWe for more trend setting styles! 


This list can keep on going and going, but I'll save some for some other time.
What is your number one favorite trend right now?  


  • See their blog for more fashion inspiration here 
  • More stylish dresses you can find here
  • Connect with StyleWe through their Facebook here


I'll see you in a few days with a new super cool look that I'm working on. Thank you to each and every one of you for your nice comments. 



                                                                                                                                        Love, Radi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!