SAMMYDRESS REVIEW!

Hello everyone, 



What's one thing that has you feeling on cloud nine? 
For me, it's always SHOPPING! There's just something about it, walking into a store, having limitless options, touching the fabrics, imagining all the style looks you can create, feeling empowering, making the purchase and knowing that next time you go out, you'll be wearing your new piece. 
That same feeling occurs to me when shopping online. Done in the comfort of my bed, all I have to do is scroll down to find my perfect items. Recently, I did just that at SammyDress and am here to show you what I purchased and fell in love with before placing my order. Because they offer clothing, accessories among other things at affordable prices, I had to get more than two things. Keep in mind, I ordered them in August (got to writing the post now), which is why they're mostly for the summer. That's fine with me because I live in the desert and the weather is on my side for wearing these pieces whenever my shopaholic heart pleases :)    





If you remember, one of my New Years's Resolutions of 2016 when it comes to fashion was to experiment more with prints, which is the main reason I got this butterfly dress. I cannot hide my satisfaction for trying to stick with my style resolutions (I should get a gold star or better a butterfly for that one!). 
I like the light fabric of this dress, the way it fits me like a glove and the front and back being like a piece of art. Who knew wearing art could feel this good?  
If you're wondering in what condition this dress arrived, I'll put your worries to rest because it was in top shape with the back zipper working properly and no loose stings flying out. I honestly give it a full six out of six!  
They have a wide range of print dresses that you can check out here if you like. 





Carrying backpacks instead of handbags seems has become the new trend with every store, no matter the brand selling them. I'm perfectly okay with that because I'm loving having my hands free and feeling like a school girl all over again (hahaha). Also, I find that leather backpacks look super chic no matter what you wear and you can never go wrong with having one over your shoulders. 
This deep blue bag costs only $10.94, it fits all that I want to take with me and has the quality of a high-end brand. They also have it in black, brown and wine red. If you don't own one, I highly recommend getting one and starting your collection one bag at a time. Here is the LINK and be sure to see all the unique designs to find the one that fits your personality and style.  




    
Let's take it to the max with this maxi number, shall we? 
White is always good and with this illusion print on top it's even better. The only thing when wearing white is that I find myself being careful where I sit, how I eat because the last thing I want to do is get the dress dirty. Please tell me I'm not the only one! Even if I have to be an inspector 24/7 when it comes to this white maxi, I'm perfect okay with that because I like it way too much to just look at it hanging in my closet. At the end of the day, clothes are meant to be worn, right? 
I can still get away with wearing this dress throughout the day. At night I can add a denim jacket or a cardigan and I'm ready to go.  
The only little thing that I wish was different is that I wish it was a bit more tighter around the hips and thighs area. Other than that it's perfect at the top for me and really is a beautiful maxi. I give it a five out of six. 
For more sexy, casual and all around fun maxi dresses, visit this Link





Usually I always buy clothing, but currently I'm using only five make-up brushes, so I decided to get a whole pack of brand new ones with the addition of  two beauty blenders and a contour brush. Now I feel like I'm ready to become a make-up artist with having every brush for every part of the face.  
I must say the bristles of the brushes are really soft, don't fall out, get the job done and don't cost too much, so I personally recommend them. Mine are twenty-two in total. 
You can find all that SammyDress has to offer when it comes to beauty here!   


More of SammyDress and their social media you can click in the links below! 
Facebook 
SammyDress Fashion 
SammyDress Buyers

                                                                     Happy October!
Let me know which item you like the best and what are you mostly looking forward to in October? 



                                                                                                                                            Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!