WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING CONFIDENT?!

Hello everyone, 







Today's post is all about CONFIDENCE
You might be wondering why and what is the story behind this idea?! 
Well, I'm here to tell you all about it. 

Two weeks ago, on a Saturday night I went to Demi Lovato's Future Now tour. It was a night I won't forget for many reasons, but most importantly I was blown away by Demi's radiance and confidence on stage that she inspired me to come up with a showstopping outfit that gives ME the confidence to speak without needing to say a word. 
As you may know, Demi has gone through some rough times with body image and seeing her that night shine so bright and being confident in her own skin, I was mesmerized and, literally, my heart was jumping for joy, for her strength to overcome such a difficult issue that many teens and women face these days. She owned the night and without speaking I could tell that she stood high like a skyscraper and concurred all her fears. It was so inspiring to witness and I'm sure those of you who have seen her or will see her in the future, will be touched by her poised presence.

She reminded me that being confident is beautiful. That having these exact eyes, hair, legs, face... is what makes you, YOU. You should embrace it because there is no one else like you, which means you're special no matter what anyone else says. Also, being confident isn't something you should shy away from... why not be that girl that loves herself exactly the way she is? Why not have your presence shine in confidence and speak for itself without actually speaking? There are a million reasons for you to love yourself inside-out and zero why you shouldn't! I know for a fact that we all need to start being nicer to ourselves, stop comparing ourselves to others and start loving all that we are, which will bring us the confidence no matter what. Demi is living prove that it can be done; I swear I saw it with my own eyes and it felt incredible, so let's all be incredible
What's wrong with being CONFIDENT?   

This is my confident outfit and I want you to share with me your confident look by snapping a photo of the look that makes you feel empowering. 
I'm going to share with you, why I chose each of these pieces and why this look is my ideal style for feeling confident. Enjoy!




1. Sexy Red Dress
The more red the merrier, the tighter the better...why? Because any dress that highlights my curves and has that pop of color makes me feel even more confident. There was really no second guessing when I was looking through my closet for a dress that's chic and most importantly ME. I'm in love with this one shoulder dress for the length, the fit, the see thru diagonal detail at the top and the fact that I can get away with wearing it without a bra (that adds up to a 100 bonus points). 
No matter if it's a dress, jumpsuit, romper or a cute top, make sure it's something that adds to your already existing beauty, it's comfortable for you and you feel unstoppable when wearing it. 

2. Leather Power 
I could not pass the opportunity to add my favorite leather jacket on top because it makes me feel "bad ass" (trust me on the inside I'm a sweetheart) and gives me that more edgy look, plus, it's perfect for night time. 
I love it so much that this isn't the first time I have done a blog post wearing it. Way back (when I started blogging), I did a really cool leather look that you can see HERE! 
Whether it's leather, denim or stripes wear it with pride!   

3. High Heels
High heels give me thrills! I swear they are the best thing ever invented for boosting your confidence up a notch and looking like you've got legs for days... 
If you're a flat sandals girl, you might think of converting because high heels always leave a positive impact on my self-confidence and, ohhh man, do I feel like a woman! 
These gorgeous strappy heals are my babes. 

4. Bold Statement & Sequin
All of these things are a must for me because again, they're small additions, but when added together they make a big impact on my confidence...and what's wrong with being confident? 
I really like having bold statement jewelry whether that be earrings or in this case a fabulous necklace. Jewelry has always been my number one obsession and when I think of it, the more the better. :) Even if I'm wearing a more casual look like shorts and a t-shirt, I find that just by adding a few jewelry pieces all of a sudden I feel like I'm wearing a ballgown.
Sequin has me shining inside and out, so I had to add a small touch of it with this sequin clutch. It fits all that I need (phone, lipstick, money...) and looks like the perfect addition to this showstopping look!

5. Red Lips & Shiny Nails   
A red dress without red luscious lips is like summer without a sundress. As one who loves applying and buying lipsticks, I couldn't imagine this look without my favorite red lipstick. This fiery red shade and a few more of my favorite lip colors for this summer, you can have a look at this recent blog post.   
And the final step that always brightens up my mood and day is having my nails done. I've said it before, but doing my nails is always so relaxing for me that I can literally do it everyday and never get tired of it. Shiny nail polish that glitters in the sunlight always makes me feel confident because while I do ordinary stuff like make a smoothie in the morning, I get to admire my nails and, ohhhh boy, does it feel good! Plus, I hear that guys always look at girls's nails to see if they're clean and well done. If you're interested, here are my top favorite summer nail polishes that I've been using mostly this season.







As I was inspired that night by Demi Lovato, I hope you found this post uplifting. Share it with friends and family who might benefit from it because there's nothing better than seeing a confident woman or guy walk by. 
I dream of a day when all humans are fulfilled with love, confidence and strength.
 Let that be YOU and be an example for those around YOU!  



                                                                                                       Love, Radi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!