NEUTRALS in AUGUST + NAIL ART!

Hello everyone,






Today not only will I be sharing my outfit, but also showing you how to turn your scarf into a fashionable vest that can be worn over your swimsuit or tank top for everyday. Plus, a fun nail design that I came up with for those times when you want your nails to be different (not plain) and you've got the time to enjoy a little nail therapy. Sounds Good?   

I've got this long scarf from last year while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta that I love so much that I wanted to figure out how to wear from day to day in my everyday life. I came up with the perfect solution that looks great and makes me feel on vacation all over again and now I'm ready to give you the deeds so you can achieve this as well.
So once you've got your favorite scarf that's long enough, it's time to place it behind your back (holding two of the corners in each hands) underneath your armpits as if you're about to tie a towel around yourself. Then all you do is bring those corners up and tie them into a knot behind your neck. It's very simple (look at the photos for a visual) and I hope my explanation isn't that difficult to understand. If you end up trying this style, send me your photos through my Instagram or Twitter... @FashionRadi and if you're in the search of more ways to style a summer scarf, I've got you with not only one, but five ways to do that- Read my post: Here!




Tank Top: EXPRESS   Shorts: Rachel Roy  Gladiators: GUESS   Hat: Target  Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


What I personally love about this look is that it's casual and easy to put together, but so unique and stylish thanks to the scarf being used in a different way. It always comes down to being creative and trying different things because you never know what you might discover and fall in love with. I'm so thrilled for coming up with this vest type scarf idea that I wish it was the beginning of summer, so I could wear it more often.

What do you think? What's your favorite part of this look?






As I promised earlier, I'm also going to show you a fun nail design because one, I really enjoy doing nail art (when there's time on my hands) and two, this design is super fun and easy to do. Just remember, I'm not fully professional yet, so if the lines aren't as straight and perfect as I would like them to be, forgive me. Just try your best and enjoy the process. 

Once you've picked your base nail polish color and that's all dried up, it's time to work on the design. 




If you would like to see me do more nail designs along with my outfits, let me know in the comments. Also, if you recreate this same design or in different color combinations, take a photo and send it to me. I would love to see how yours came out. 

That's all for today. I hope you enjoyed this lengthy post and be sure to come back next week for more!  See you then! 


                                                                                                                                Love, Radi  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE FALL TRENDS!

HOW TO DO SUMMER WITHOUT DRESSES!

STYLEWE TREND SETTER!